This was a business travel and I only stayed from midnight to breakfast, so location close to our client was first criteria. The hotel is modern, with "Bavarian yacht" interior on the very spacious rooms. The bed is good and there is also an extra sofabed, which means one could "sleep three for the price of one". Internet access is free, which is good.
All in all the hotel is nice, clean and a good alternative for a night´s sleep, but there are no extra facilities, like minibar in the room, good breakfast or restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-Star hotel in the heart of Marseilles' new center on the seafront. Walkable: Silo & Dock des Sud concert halls, FRAC gallery, Joliette, MuCEM, Musee Regards de Provence, J1 Hangar, Villa Mediterranee center, Rue de la Republique, Terrasses du Port shopping center, cathedral, Old Port. Trams & metro: direct line to train station, Prado beach, Stade Velodrome, Parc Chanot center, La Canebiere, Grand Atelier du Midi exhibition. Partner restaurant. Public car park. Suites with loggias & terrace on request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Suites Marseille Centre Euromed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Marseille Centre Euromed Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Centre Euromed