All reviews excellent location hotel is situated short stay train station stayed here rail reception french
Reviewed 18 February 2018

1 min to station. 4 mins to beach. Small buffet breakfast. Good coffee and pink grapefruit juice. No outside noise. I paid a little more for a terrace. Not a good view but i wasn't bothered, just having the outside space was more important. Decent outside table and chairs.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The rooms are tiny but good enough for a couple of nights. It's clean and fresh renovated. No space for the luggage and no Parking available. But parking in a public underground parking is close by. The staff are very warm and friendly and make you welcome.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
britt B, Responsable commercial at Le 21 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments.
We're glad to know you spent a good time in our Hôtel.
We hope to see you soon
Regards

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Le 21 for three nights on my own after having traveled with friends and my partner for almost three weeks. I was worried I might get lonely or feel uncomfortable roaming too far on my own, but everything worked out perfectly.

Le 21 is just a few steps from the train station, a plethora of restaurants and bars, shops, sites, et al., and just a couple blocks from the beach. Furthermore, my room was extremely comfortable and had a nice terrace (I used it to work out and also dry clothes).

All staff members I met were helpful and friendly, as well.

Last, I was a cheap-ish Uber/taxi ride away from at least two wineries/vineyards (I went to Close des Roses).

I highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
CM_Julie, Responsable relations clients at Le 21 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Thank a lot to taking time to write a commentary about our hotel, we are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The room was not ready when we got there though check in time was 4pm. Room only ready 4.30pm. No tea or coffee facilities. Very small shower. Room is clean though and everything works. Some steps to the lift so a bit difficult if you hv heavy luggage. Hotel does not have parking so we parked at the public car park next to it for 12 euros a day quite expensive. Also have to drag luggage down the car park driveway as prefer that than steps!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

We are still sorry for the wait on arrival. rest assured that we do our best to ensure this does not happen again.
Best regards.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Hotel 21 – (St. Raphael, France) – This hotel is owned by the same company as the Continental, but is a world apart. It has a tiny, dreary lobby, made worse by their parking large linen bins in it. The rooms are bare bones and not clean. The corridor walls are greasy and hold the dirt well. The tiny, dreary staff is very unfriendly, refusing to accommodate the simplest of requests. Even though we had reservations in advance here, we left for the Continental rather than stay in such a depressing place.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
CM_Julie, Responsable relations publiques at Le 21 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Thank you for taking time to write comment. It is the same family owner's Continental hotel and 21 hotel, but not the same services and not the prices. The 21 hotel de France is only a 2 stars hotel. If you want 4 stars's services you had to go directly in a 4 stars. The two hotels are not comparable because is not the same at all.
Best regards.