All reviews nice airport free shuttle a big shopping centre an airport hotel swimming pool small wardrobe rooms are clean and comfortable train station large supermarket short stay stayed one night restaurants and bars tea coffee choose this hotel location is ideal hotel room minute walk
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Stayed one night to be close to airport for morning flight.

PROS-

Excellent staff
Free Airport Shuttle ( must be booked in advance)
Beside Cap 3000 shopping centre (huge extension underway.
Adequate breakfast.

CONS

Smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in, - not conducive to spending relaxing time in room. The bathroom is also lilliputian with little room to manoeuvre.
Air con was not working - I phoned reception who said they would send someone to fix it- no one came so spent a sleepless night tossing and turning. We were given a 10% discount for this inconvenience.

Room Tip: Do not stay on ground level as car park directly outside and noises that go with it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
MERCURECAP3000, Directeur général at Mercure Nice Cap 3000 Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Customer,
I would like to thank you for your comments on our property during your last stay.
You know Mercure standards well and know how to appreciate this brand.
Surely compared to other establishments, all different in the network, we have a smaller room.
However, we try to ensure that the welcome and professionalism of the teams and the quality of the products served are in line with your expectations.
We are considering renovating our rooms to meet the needs of our clientele in terms of comfort and service.
We hope you appreciated the discount. However when we came into your room , the temperature was fresh. Maybe you have found the right setting of the buttons.
The technician confirmed that the air conditioning worked well.
We are waiting to welcome you in one of our Mercure hotel,

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Spent one night before taking our flight to New York.
Nice swimming pool, it was a really hot day.
Breakfast is good, lots of choice.
Staff very polite.
Price is reasonable but room is very small but clean.

Overall good if you have to catch a flight the next day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
MERCURECAP3000, Directeur général at Mercure Nice Cap 3000 Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
My team and I are very grateful of your comments which enables us to maintain our efforts and help us to keep the standards high to our customers needs.
We thank you again for all your comments
Mercure Nice Cap 3000 Aéroport

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, clean and convenient, is just on front of the Shopping mall Cap 3000.
Is connected to the center with the bus 52.
Is close to the airport and to the beach.
Amazing staff! Very friendly and very kind.
I had a nice stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
MERCURECAP3000, Directeur général at Mercure Nice Cap 3000 Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Madam,
My team and I are very grateful of your comments about the welcome and service and cleanless which enables us to maintain our efforts and help us to keep the standards high to our customers needs.
We thank you again for all your comments
Jocelyne FAURE
Mercure Nice Cap 3000 Aéroport

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We were a party of 3, my husband and I and our 7 months old daughter. My husband decided to choose this hotel because he was there for work meetings and he wants a location where it is easy for me to go to places. This hotel is pretty much a 15 minutes walk to a train station St Laurent du Var; being just the opposite of the biggest shopping mall in Nice the Cap3000 shopping centre (it is still under construction for a big part and I'm sure it will be a fantastic looking place once it's finished). The shopping centre would have pretty much most things you need either it's take away sandwiches or even sit in the made to order food by Lafayette gourmet. The train ride to Nice Ville is only 2 stations away. The hotel room itself, we had a deluxe room. We find that the size of the room iOS super small, especially if you travel with a baby who obviously would have lots of things for you to bring. Staff was courteous, helpful; the cleaning is fantastic (we had the room cleaned every day upon my request since we have a baby). The hotel's restaurant is okay, not bad but nothing fantastic. In summary, if you are travelling solo or duo with an adult, it's a fantastic place and location; but if you have a baby, you're going to struggle with the little amount of space to move in the room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We staid here 2 nights in May,the room is very small but the location is great only 10 minute to the Airport by the free shuttle and 10 minutes walk to the shopping mall and the beachfront.In the room there is complimentary tea coffee and 1 bottle of water for 2 people.The TV shelf is very low above the kettle and my wife kept bumping her head on it.very clean hotel and staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
MERCURECAP3000, Directeur général at Mercure Nice Cap 3000 Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Sir,
My team and I thank you to have taken the time to send to send a few words of satisfaction after you recent stay at our hotel.
We are delighted that your stay with us reached all your standards required which is extremely important to us.
The proximity of a Shopping Centre and the beach are additional interest points for an airport hotel and good for our guests.
We do try and keep the standards of cleanliness to a high quality . We do regularly have checks of hygiene in our establishment. I will certainly pass these comments on to our housekeeper and chambermaids and to all my team .
I do hope that we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future
Jocelyne FAURE