See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2016

We stayed here just for a night and I was actually suprised. Hotel seems gloomy and it makes you suspicious but the rooms are incredible. TV is okay, there are some magazines, toilette is separated from the bathroom, beds are comfortable, staff is little scary but friendly...I said staff is little scary cause you cannot go out after 12:30 in the night. The stairs, Jesus Christ, they really need to do something about the stairs cause we have barely found it, at first we thought there were no stairs at all but that is not possible, what if elevator was broken? Location is good, nothing special. Rooms are really spacious and it is great. Breakfast, there is a small choice but it was delicious.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank tinamartina z
corinne g, Responsable réception at Comfort Hotel Galaxie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

thanks for your comment

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in early July in order to prepare for my staff to come in August to work in the area. The owners were FANTASTIC and this made us choose the location. Close to the beach, close to shopping and close to the train.

I and my staff came 2 different times in August for a week at a time and everybody was happy. The owners were very accommodating to last minute changes due to our schedule.

I was also impressed when I came back to my room one day to find a nice box of chocolates to say thank you for our stay. THAT IS SERVICE.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard P
corinne g, Front Office Manager at Comfort Hotel Galaxie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Thanks your for your comment
See you soon
Regards

Reviewed 29 August 2016

First time we came to this hotel we were welcomed with open arms. The Owner of the hotel together with his family and a lot of other friendly people run this hotel like you are At home. We stayed here the last 4 weeks several times. Each and every time we check in all is taken care of. The rooms are very nice, beds are like you are in a showroom of the best Heastens store! The bathroom is very good and just being rebuild. The beach is 2 minute walk and the biggest shoppingmall of europe is 4 minute walk. We need to come back more often for business and this is our place to be. Like i mentioned when I walk in it feels like my second home. Thanks so much for being a guest in Your hotel! Merci!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

See you soon

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel.
Friendly staff.
Good location near the beach and many places with good food and wine.
Near a centre commerciale.
Rooms clean and a lovely balcony.
The bar is open 24/7.
We Stayed for four nights and Days.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kjell k
corinne g, Front Office Manager at Comfort Hotel Galaxie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Thanks your your comment

Reviewed 24 October 2015

Great inexpensive hotel for the area- the beach & shopping centre are near by - barely 5 mn walk- Full wifi coverage of the hotel - Clean & comfortable room- Breakfast offers a good continental choice - Tropicana orange juice included! Friendly and helpful staff - Special thanks to the management who helped with all my needs during my business stay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business