All reviewsexcellent locationbeaulieuterracefacilitiesluxurypromenade
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Needs a refresher in customer service and decor.
I could only find a broken sun lounger - and asked if they had any more. "no"
Nothing else, no offer of help.
Asked for two drinks at the outside bar, clearly had other things to carry, no tray offered, no help offered until I queried it.
Room not very clean. Dripping water from a smelly pipe on the patio area.
Beautiful views yes, but that's about it. As there are many other places offering equally beautiful views, I think they need to up their game.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Road362386
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We chose this hotel as we thought it would be a good location for some sun and possibly beach in October. The hotel looked dated and unkempt from the outside so we were pleasantly surprised when we had a modern room. It's in a good location, taking only a short walk to get to the main tourist sites and on a bus route to Nice and Monaco. The pool was great, although a little cold. The reception staff were friendly but we were a bit disappointed by housekeeping. On our day of departure there was a knock on our door, around 8am, (I think check out time is 10:30) asking us when we would be leaving. This has never ever happened to me before in all the hotels I stayed in and felt this unnecessary especially as the hotel was pretty quiet.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yokohama_Llama
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Our family stayed at the hotel for one week. With two kids, 4 and 5 years old, we had the best time ever. The swimming pool is perfect for kids and it's always good place for swimming and playing. Always some programs for the kids ( in french). Super nice beach 100 meter from the hotel. Short walk (15 min) to marina in St Jean Cap Ferrat. The best 3 star hotel I've been to. Stunning location with perfect view over the ocean. The staff at the hotel is always helpful and gives you the best service. Next year the hotel will renovate all the rooms... Then it will be even better... We will return to this hotel and area... 100%

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lars Ole B
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Location is second to none. Literally next door to some of the worlds most expensive real estate. A mile from a couple of marinas and overlooks a bay where u will see several Super Yachts. Its billionaires play ground with Rolls and supercars everywhere. A 20 minute drive into Monte Carlo.

One complaint we had was no A/C which we could have got through with fans but there was only one small one and when I asked for more there were none available. We were ground floor and not favourable for any breeze. hotel was fully booked so no way to move rooms.

Pool is nice and staff are as helpful as they can be. Its next door to Hotel Riviera.

The price of our stay made the negatives bearable, just.

The hotel restaurant/ buffet I was told was very good and was busy. Several restaurants from $$$$$ to delivery pizza !!!! Within a 2 minute drive.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Reception staff were friendly , I was on a business trip and this was more of a holiday camp so didn't really suit my needs, the location was good , but we tended to walk into town for meals so can't really comment on the rest of the facilities , but the rooms I feel are in need of an update.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business