We can easily call ourselves an experienced traveller - so, we visited 100s of places over the last 20 years. In my review I'll be very short and fact based.
We actually loved everything in that small property - location, style, maintenance, care about us - thank you!
Some points re the place -
- it's a nice 1 bedroom, so, the best occupancy is one couple and, at maximum, small kid (or lonely friend who likes to sleep on a coach)
- you'll have all appliances you need, and kitchen was planned not for renting, but for living!
- all materials and everything in the appartement are of high quality
- WiFi is a good addition for a workaholic or a kid :-)
- all SKY channels are a big plus
- great conditioning system
- not far from the port and all shops, yet, in a very quite place
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|