See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Stayed for one night only in this charming little spot not far from Monaco. The Hotel itself is only a few minutes walk from the Beach which has several bars and restaurants along it. The prices appeared reasonable, but I did not have anything to eat or drink here. Seems to be be quite a large Italian presence in this area. I had a pizza from a place at the bottom of the road to the right which was very good value for Pizza and Beer and a really good service.
The Hotel itself was fine. Quite a big room and nice bathroom/shower. The bloke on reception spoke very good English and was polite and helpful as he had to take me back outside to show me where the pool is. It is situated in another building next door and you have to go through the building to gain entrance. The breakfast in the hotel was fine and all of the staff I came across were nice. I cannot fault this place and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Easy free parking on the street outside. Free Wi-fi. 5 minutes walk to beach and promenade with restaurants, etc.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2015

September, so the peak season and peak prices on Cote d'Azur are gone, and you can pick up a night of sleep in this place at even under 60 euro. Good quiet rooms, a good quality bed and mattress, helpfull and quick reception staff, very efficient airco, and for your car you can easily find a free and safe parking space 24/7. And this year I discovered you are only 500 metres from the Carnoles railway station, for 2 euro you have a 7 minutes oneway to Monaco ticket (if the french trainpeople are not on strike, what happens more and more often). Good, fast, rather simple to access wifi.
They offer a buffet breakfast, but I find it a bit too expensive for what it is, at eur 9, sorry. Also the shower cabin, it is simply too small. All in all, a good price quality place to sleep out of the season, nearby Monaco, without its horrible hotel prices.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2015

There is something refreshing about the honesty of this place- it is clean and well looked-after and doesn't have any ideas about itself. Very near the sea and pretty near Carnoles station with good links to Monaco and Nice. There's a bus from near the market place in the centre of Carnoles that takes you into Monte Carlo for €1.50. The rooms are clean and fairly spacious with very effective air conditioning. Front desk were very helpful, breakfast good although quite basic. Couldn't fault it.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank FrankMax
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed there from August 4th till 15th with my newborn 5 months old and my mother. General overview of facilities - swimming pool is small and is in the next building, too many people there all the time, breakfast - good quality for price, rooms have very small wardrobe, shower is next to toilet and not covered by any wall so the water splashes over all bathroom, A/C did not work well, balcony is big, 5 minuted walk from train station and the beach. The facilities are very simple but guess it is what you get for 118 Eur per night in August at Cote Azur.
Generally the staff was mostly welcoming however except a few that seemed to do there best to ruin our holiday. One day after breakfast we were returning to the room and the cleaning lady was inside. She stopped us and said wait outside in a very rude manner. So we stood, then she called me inside and started lecturing on the cleaninness if the room. She did not speak any English and ironically and lucky for her I spoke Italian which she did as well. So she went on "look your baby staff is all over, you must keep your room more clean! You cannot keep your baby clothes around and I will teach you what to do with baby diapers". I was shocked! (Everyone who has a baby knows how messy it gets and with toys and clothes and obviously sometimes you leave staff laying around. About diapers there is nothing to learn-you simply through them in the garbage). Then she started pointing on three bread cramps on the floor and saying we must clean it. Notice, that she is the one who suppose to clean rooms and not to teach hotel guests how to do it. So I stopped her half way and asked her out of the room. Next I went to complain about the case to reception. The lady there listened to me and said she will communicate to responsible person.
However next morning we were walking to the room and the housekeeper came our way and cried out to her colleagues "look, there are they are my friends" and then she started laughing. Then we ignored her and went on our floor. She was already there and as me and my mom were laughing about something she started mimicing us and saying something which I did not understand. My mother is a patient for severe type of cancer and came to France to relax and spend some holidays. So such type of treatment causing distress to her is absolutely out of quention. So I went again to complain that housekeeper now to the person responsible in there. However that woman also did not have even a minimum sense of hospitality. She did not listen to me and interupted me almost immediately (obviously she already heard the story from housekeeper). She told me that that hskping woman cleans very well and the story I told her is different from hers and that that woman will not clean our room anymore. Not even a slightest attemp to apologize or smile was done by that manager woman.
Obviously she cares much more for the well being of personell rather than guests. Reception staff frequetly smokes at the front entrance and eat croissants and drinks coffee in restaurant for guests. Same goes for housekeeping. In the morning they all sit and have breakfast or coffee and smoke on the terrace of guests restaurant.
Also there was a safety issue. We changed the room to have a balcony on the shadow side. Few hours after room move we thought to forget one thing in previous room so we asked one cleaning lady if she found a mobile charger in previous room. So she simply opened our old room to my mother and let her inside. However there was already luggage and other belonings of new people who checked in.
So this is my review. After it it is for you to decide if to go into this hotel. We will definately not go there again. To add other personnel except for manager and that housekeeping woman were friendly and nice.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank timberwolf1988
Reviewed 16 September 2014

They booked us two rooms at the very last minute during peak season. I found the staff very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were acceptable level and they even allowed us to get coffee from the restaurant to our rooms. I had misplaced my room key and they helped me actively to look for it.all rooms were with balcony and that is nice

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family