“a spotless,modern apartment well located and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
UrslaN123...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“a spotless,modern apartment well located and fully equipped”
Reviewed 23 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My husband, my teenage daughter and I have just returned last Thursday from a two week stay at this apartment . The apartment is located on the third floor of the building and is served by two lifts. It is well located off the main shopping street Jean Medicin and is close to the train station, trams , the old town and beach which are all within walking distance. We found the proximity of the train station handy as we went on excursions to Monaco , Cannes etc.

The key collection and handover was handled very smoothly by the owner Sandra

The apartment itself is open plan living /kitchen area with a fully equipped kitchen. I made a number of meals in the kitchen when we didn't feel like going out and everything you need is provided . There is a separate laundry room with a washing machine and dryer.
The beds are comfortable including the sofa bed.
the shower is great with plenty of power and all towels are provided. The wifi is excellent and fast.

One possible suggestion would be the provision of a small safe ,although the apartment was very secure with electrically operated roller shutters to the windows and secure lock to the door

We truly had a great time and would highly recommend this apartment which we felt was great value for money.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The high level of equipment provided
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Bob L
Norfolk Island, Australia
“Spotless modern Apartment excellent position close to everything”
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Sandra was marvellous- we were met at the station and helped with masses of luggage just 500mtr easy walk to lovely quiet beautifully maintained and appointed Apartment. Situation perfect for restaurants, train, tourist office, tram, supermarket and a pleasant stroll to the sea and old part of town. Perfect for a few days in Nice prior to boarding a cruise ship as we did. Surrounding towns & villages perfect for day tripping. Definitely would stay again .
Only small negative would be the balcony - a tiny balcony with a rather poor outlook.
And don't be put off by the age of the building and lift.

Liked best: Excellent position to everything in Nice
Liked least: Small balcony
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
cescottie
Kent
“Handy apartment for town and beach.”
Reviewed 3 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

A comfortable well kept apartment within 5 mins of the train station. On the third floor, but 2 lifts available and stairs easily used. Sandra met us at an agreed time with the keys and explained the apartment features. Very modern kitchen equipment and accessories, clean modern bathroom and shower. Comfortable bedroom and also a bed-settee and TV with reliable WiFi.
Apartment is near a tram stop (Gare Thiers) which will take you to the Place Massena, from there it's only a short walk onto the beach. An excellent bakery just along from the apartment provides fresh croissants etc. Also 2 supermarkets within 3 mins walk so easy for self-catering. A pleasant 15min walk down the main shopping parade takes you past the park with water fountains (Parc du Paillon). This apartment is an excellent base for exploring Nice and the surrounding towns (Cannes, Monaco), also be sure to take the train to Villefranche (about 5 euro return) which has a lovely sandy beach. We would certainly visit again and stay here.

KVR61
Washington, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Apartment”
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Recently stayed for 10 nights in this beautiful apartment.It is superbly decorated and has everything you could you could wish for. The local supermarket and bakery are just doors away, railway and tram are about 10 minutes walk away and beach about 20 minutes away.
Nice is a great place to stay to visit so many places by train or bus, Monaco,Cannes,Antibes,Eze to name a few. Because of our late flight times we found it easier to book taxis and used www.suntransfers who were very efficient, however Sandra will e-mail you directions for local transport.Overall we had a great holiday and can without a doubt recommend this accommadation.

Don_Sophi...
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I am from Canada. I stayed in this apartment with my wife and my teenage boy for five days vacation in Côte d'Azur. It is my first time of using TripAdvisor to book an apartment oversea. It came out a good sucess. I found I can enjoy much more( relax, convenient and cheaper!!) my vacation in this way than staying in a hotel, , thanks to the excellent condition of this apartment and Sandra's kind help.
I confirm that all listed pictures and the descriptions on this property are honest and true.
Here I am not going to repeat again the similar positive comments on this property by other reviewers (btw, they do help a lot, thanks!), but will tell you two little stories instead. Might be interesting if you are so lucky like me :).
1)When I was still at home, I planned to leave Nice to Paris via TGV. I tried to book the train tickets on line. Strangely, I could never book it on that day. Wrote to TGV an email, but got no answer. Finally, I decided to write an email to Sandra for help. She went to the railway station and found out TGV will be on maintenance that day!! Thanks God, it was not too late yet to change my plan. I booked the flight instead. 2) Second story comes with my flight of course! My flight leaving Nice in the morning at 6:30AM, and I was so " lucky" that week the Taxi drivers are on strike against Uber! I was in trouble again because I have to leave my apartment at 5Am---too early for a bus, I thought. I asked Sandra again to see if she can give any help. She said, due to this special situation, she can offer me a free lift, 5AM in the morning! Luckily I found out there is an early express bus 98 at 5AM from down town to airport. I decided to take that bus, instead of disturbing Sandra so early. Even I didn't take her offer finally, but you can imagine how warm in my heart that time if you were in my situation.
These two stories just want tell you how Sandra cares about her clients, not only just renting her nice apartment. It is very kind since you don't know anybody else in a new city.
Thank you again, Sandra.

Don/Sophie/Julien

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: new condition, location
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing