“Spotless modern Apartment excellent position...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

Italian first
Any
Bob L
Norfolk Island, Australia
“Spotless modern Apartment excellent position close to everything”
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Sandra was marvellous- we were met at the station and helped with masses of luggage just 500mtr easy walk to lovely quiet beautifully maintained and appointed Apartment. Situation perfect for restaurants, train, tourist office, tram, supermarket and a pleasant stroll to the sea and old part of town. Perfect for a few days in Nice prior to boarding a cruise ship as we did. Surrounding towns & villages perfect for day tripping. Definitely would stay again .
Only small negative would be the balcony - a tiny balcony with a rather poor outlook.
And don't be put off by the age of the building and lift.

Liked best: Excellent position to everything in Nice
Liked least: Small balcony
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
cescottie
Kent
“Handy apartment for town and beach.”
Reviewed 3 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

A comfortable well kept apartment within 5 mins of the train station. On the third floor, but 2 lifts available and stairs easily used. Sandra met us at an agreed time with the keys and explained the apartment features. Very modern kitchen equipment and accessories, clean modern bathroom and shower. Comfortable bedroom and also a bed-settee and TV with reliable WiFi.
Apartment is near a tram stop (Gare Thiers) which will take you to the Place Massena, from there it's only a short walk onto the beach. An excellent bakery just along from the apartment provides fresh croissants etc. Also 2 supermarkets within 3 mins walk so easy for self-catering. A pleasant 15min walk down the main shopping parade takes you past the park with water fountains (Parc du Paillon). This apartment is an excellent base for exploring Nice and the surrounding towns (Cannes, Monaco), also be sure to take the train to Villefranche (about 5 euro return) which has a lovely sandy beach. We would certainly visit again and stay here.

KVR61
Washington, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Apartment”
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Recently stayed for 10 nights in this beautiful apartment.It is superbly decorated and has everything you could you could wish for. The local supermarket and bakery are just doors away, railway and tram are about 10 minutes walk away and beach about 20 minutes away.
Nice is a great place to stay to visit so many places by train or bus, Monaco,Cannes,Antibes,Eze to name a few. Because of our late flight times we found it easier to book taxis and used www.suntransfers who were very efficient, however Sandra will e-mail you directions for local transport.Overall we had a great holiday and can without a doubt recommend this accommadation.

Don_Sophi...
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I am from Canada. I stayed in this apartment with my wife and my teenage boy for five days vacation in Côte d'Azur. It is my first time of using TripAdvisor to book an apartment oversea. It came out a good sucess. I found I can enjoy much more( relax, convenient and cheaper!!) my vacation in this way than staying in a hotel, , thanks to the excellent condition of this apartment and Sandra's kind help.
I confirm that all listed pictures and the descriptions on this property are honest and true.
Here I am not going to repeat again the similar positive comments on this property by other reviewers (btw, they do help a lot, thanks!), but will tell you two little stories instead. Might be interesting if you are so lucky like me :).
1)When I was still at home, I planned to leave Nice to Paris via TGV. I tried to book the train tickets on line. Strangely, I could never book it on that day. Wrote to TGV an email, but got no answer. Finally, I decided to write an email to Sandra for help. She went to the railway station and found out TGV will be on maintenance that day!! Thanks God, it was not too late yet to change my plan. I booked the flight instead. 2) Second story comes with my flight of course! My flight leaving Nice in the morning at 6:30AM, and I was so " lucky" that week the Taxi drivers are on strike against Uber! I was in trouble again because I have to leave my apartment at 5Am---too early for a bus, I thought. I asked Sandra again to see if she can give any help. She said, due to this special situation, she can offer me a free lift, 5AM in the morning! Luckily I found out there is an early express bus 98 at 5AM from down town to airport. I decided to take that bus, instead of disturbing Sandra so early. Even I didn't take her offer finally, but you can imagine how warm in my heart that time if you were in my situation.
These two stories just want tell you how Sandra cares about her clients, not only just renting her nice apartment. It is very kind since you don't know anybody else in a new city.
Thank you again, Sandra.

Don/Sophie/Julien

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: new condition, location
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Families with young children
MJJongsma
Utrecht Province, The Netherlands
“Very comfortable, great location, fantastic apartment”
Reviewed 9 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Our week stay at the apartment was great. From there, it is only a 10 minute walk to the Old City and a 10 minute walk to the sea. The apartment itself was tasteful, clean, spacious and comfortable, as we felt we had everything we needed to make breakfast, lunch or dinner. The owners of the apartment were very helpful as well, very nice people.

Travelling group: Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 87
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing