“Good Food”
Review of Royal Kashmir

Reserve with
Royal Kashmir is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 2,071 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The flavors and spices of eternal India awaken you in an instant: chicken tandoori, beef shahi korma, shrimps massala ... All at very reasonable prices for hearty dishes. Its typically and neat decoration leaves no doubt about what awaits you. We offer Vegetarian and Halal dishes. Ready for a taste buds trip? We can deliver to you at your home in Nice up to Villefranche under conditions of minimum order, consult us. See you soon.
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I visit this restaurant atleast once, whenever I come to Nice. This is one of the better North Indian restaurant in Nice. The food here is pretty delicious, and they make it spicy if you ask for it.
In my last visit, I had beef vindaloo and Garlic naan. They were pretty good. Beef wasn't tough, very well cooked. The gravy was as per my likings. And the portion was more than adequate for me.
In my previous visits, I have tasted Baigam Bharta ( Aubergine smashed with masala) and Daal, both were good.
I had Halwa in dessert, and it was good as well.
Although the food was nice, I have couple of small complaints, 1. They serve rice with Vindaloo, they should have told me while ordering.
2. The naan tastes very nice, but the size was bit too small. Expected little bigger sized naan.
Anyway, the overall food was good and price wise it is also reasonable ( as per Nice standards ).
Definitely worth visiting!

Sylvain M, Responsable relations publiques at Royal Kashmir, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dwaipayan M

Rellay thanks for your review about our Indian restaurant of downtown Nice, we take care about your message.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We absolutely enjoyed our dinner over there - the food was great (also for vegetarians there is loads of variety) and the service extremely nice and welcoming. Anytime again !

Sophie B

We hope to welcome again, thanks for your nice visit and positive review about our Indian restaurant.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Food is good and service was also good before, but after I went 3-4 times, rhe service became worst. After 3-4 visits they even stopped serving water and basic essentials. Somehow I felt the service depended on the total.price of the order you placed. Very disappointed
Initially I thought this is the place where I will come everything I want to eat Indian.

Sylvain M, Responsable relations publiques at Royal Kashmir, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

radhikamittal14

We must say that we are surprised by your opinion. As you are a loyal customer and despite our kitchen being closed, we agreed to welcome you.
As you saw while you were there, we refused 2 people.
We regret that you put a bad review on us while we welcomed you and then you signaled you like our food.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing food friendly service and attractive ambience. Really good to be here. at least one should visit next try this restaurant for real Indian food. Thumbs up.

Sylvain M, Responsable relations publiques at Royal Kashmir, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Osman B

thanks for your nice review and visit in our Indian restaurant in the heart of Nice.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

This is the best indian resto I have found in Nice. I have been to so many restos but this is the best one. The quality of food n the standard of service is extraordinary. Staff is too freindly. Keep it up.

Waqas K

thanks for your ncie review in our Indian restaurant.