All reviews secure parking tram stop modern furniture city center by tram the breakfast area nice hotel direct access rooms are spacious old town mins walk away excellent stay coffee machine double room nice room per night hotel is located supermarket
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel whit nice staff very clean room...close the city...close the market and close the tramvai. We order airport transfer and is ok, quiet hotel whit good breakfast, receptor are frendly and perfect

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
lro2ndaro, Responsable relations clients at Esatitude Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hello Renata!

From ESATITUDE HÔTEL, we would like to say thank you for taking your time in order to write this review. We are happy to see that you spent a good time during your stay with us and you could enjoy all our services.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Stayed here twice recently as a one night stop-off on the way to and then back from Spain, driving from Roma. Works great as the hotel is only about 3km off the motorway exit, and has a petrol station plus a supermarket plus an excellent restaurant all within a 300 metre radius. The underground car park is wonderful and then the lift takes you right up to your room or to reception.

Reception excellent both times, room clean and large (I chose a larger room on the 4th floor) and breakfast buffet excellent.

GREAT place for the price.

Room tip: The higher the quieter.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had to make an unexpected move from another bad accommodation choice in a hurry and were lucky to find this hotel: clean, no frills, with breakfast and secure car parking. We would go back to if visiting Nice again

Room tip: All rooms come with a nice big balcony
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lro2ndaro, Responsable relations clients at Esatitude Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hello,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Well I have already stayed here twice before on my way through France, this time instead I was heading to the UK from Italy. I had not booked but they had a nice room so I parked whilst the lovely reception lady checked me in, and I headed to the room with my bags. The room as ever was clean and fresh, I did nothing but shower and sleep and then I left early the next morning. EXCELLENT stay.

Room tip: All rooms seem to be fairly quiet.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
lro2ndaro, Responsable relations clients at Esatitude Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hello,

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We had a big and clean room, good breakfast and there are enough free parking lots in the area. The tram station is only 5 minutes away when you walk.
The ride to the central placee takes 10 minutes and the daily pass is not expensive.

I would choose this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jörn B