We loved our room - it had an amazing sea view and a small balcony! It was very modern. The bathroom was not separate to the rest of the room and was more like open living! Even though we had our Do Not Disturb on our door, the hotel staff kept walking into our room!! They Would knock and just walk on on three seprtate occassions!! There was one incident when I was coming out of the shower and housekeeping just came in!! At breakfast, i had just sat down to start eating and i got up to get a drink and came back to the table which had alreafy been cleared! When i told the girl i wasnt finished, she just laughed at me!! They were also very unhelpful when we requested a further 15 minutes to check out and were told that if we were one minute late we would be charged, by a very rude man!! Awsome room terrible service!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice