Just returned after 4 nights in this property (stayed B&B). Modern, clean room in a very good position a very few yards from Promenade des Anglais. Some rooms have sea view on the P des A, ours didn't but was very quiet, considering the hotel position. Shares a building with a much bigger hotel, and has no bar etc., but many bars and restaurants within easy reach. Drinks expensive where we ate at €6.90 large beer, €.60 Coke. Hotel Staff very helpful and friendly, breakfast good. Bus travel around area (not just Nice) cheap when buying day pass at €4 - if you can get driver to sell you one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea, at n°1 on the Promenade des Anglais,the hotel is located above the famous Ruhl Casino. In thevery heart of the city, you will enjoy Massena pedestriandistrict as well as the typical Old Nice. As far as practicalmatters are concerned, a car park with direct access islocated below the hotel (fee-paying service). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Nice Promenade des Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Promenade Des Anglais Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Promenade Hotel Des Anglais
- Accor Nice Promenade Des Anglais
- Mercure Hotel Nice