“Fantastic cous cous, probably the best one I ever had”

Restaurant Djourdjoura
Ranked #467 of 2,149 Restaurants in Nice
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Great place to dine with friends al fresco. Went there last summer and had a perfect cous cous, cooked to perfection, along mint tea and pastries. What else!

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Great food, we were there Friday around 22 and it was full. The owner is very nice.
We took couscous with merquez and meat balls for my husband and lamb for me. People at the table next to us took grilled meat and it looked nice, as well as dessert. Reasonably priced as we paid around 50eur for two dishes and a bottle of wine. The only thing that bothered me was that owner's wife kept talking to me in English while I tried to speak French - it was a little bit intimidating and she was making me self-conscious.
Anyway, while in Nice, you should go there!

Reviewed 23 October 2014

My wife and I once owned a property in the South of France and some ten years ago stumbled on this Restaurant. We had not been back to Nice for some time and made a point of searching it out. We got sore feet before we found it. We made a point of going to dinner. It has a small menu and what it does it does well. Be prepared to wobble away you will just keep eating because it tastes so good.

Just to save you time catch the tram to the stop which connects with the Rail Station and then start to walk back toward the sea front. The street is on your left and its about a 7 minute walk.

1  Thank Dr John K
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I am not crazy for north african cuisine but, after a short walk in the surroundings, we thought that this was our best choice judging from the appearance.

There were not many customers inside, but all of them seemed locals. We considered that this was a good start and we ordered two couscous royal. These were not only very filling - it was enough food for four people - but also very tasty. We wound up eating almost everything, washed down by a good rosé wine. The service was very attentive though not much friendly, and price was right. This is definitely a good place for a good meal.

2  Thank MemberfromPadova
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We got fine advice to share a first course and explain us about this for us foreign meal that we have never tried before.
The meal was very good.
If you want a splendid couscous you should come here.

1  Thank Bjergkongen