“Gréât lebanese food”

Ranked #837 of 2,150 Restaurants in Nice
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

If you can bypass the look of this little place(I mean bypass) you'll have the best authentic Lebanese food without being in Lebanon!i was with friends and we took the total menu witch is a little(not so little) of everything, it's family owned and run and they are very nice and helpful
I will certainly go back and back....and the price is right too!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

This is place is amazing. Run by a Lebanese family, the food quality is great, wide collections of Mezza and the meat is excellent. I love the deserts there as well and i recommend the Qatayef. Contrary to various other places in the region, this place feels like home.

Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

For every meal of the the day, this restaurant will serve you the best options. Whoever likes middle eastern food will fall in love with this place.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

I should start by saying that I love Lebanese food. I've lived in and traveled all over the Middle East, so I know Lebanese food.

First, I was pretty put off by the prices, it seemed exorbitant for what was offered. But, this is Nice, and many restaurants are expensive. Normally, in a Lebanese restaurant, I can order a Mezza for one person, but this was not an option, not unless I wanted to spend a fortune.

The service was not at all friendly or welcoming, and the man who was preparing (microwaving!!) my food was grumbling and moaning the whole time.

The food was cold, not warm, cold. How can you eat foule maddamas cold served with cold bread? The mint tea tasted off and like it had been prepared in a pot made with coffee. The kibbeh was burned.

I'm not sure how this place has received so many great reviews. Perhaps I caught them on a terribly off day? It happens.

Even if this was an off day, it's not at all fresh and it's mostly warmed up in the microwave- not prepared to order. And for the prices, it should be fresh.

I left hungry and terribly disappointed.

5  Thank jeddawiya
Reviewed 17 October 2014

Beyrouth cafe has the best take out food I've had in Nice. The combined plate with skewers, batata harra, hummous etc is to die for! Service is also great, highly recomend it.