“Fresh, Delicious Pasta”
Review of Sentimi

Sentimi
Ranked #158 of 2,153 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 25
Description: Restaurant and Pizzeria in the Garibaldi square of Nice.We choose the best products of italian tradition.
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Lasagna and Cannelloni were Home made, light and the best I’ve ever tasted.
Chilled Côte du Rhône red wine was very good accompaniment.

Relaxed atmosphere. No rush.
Highly recommend

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Lovely atmosphere, amazing food and excellent service. We ate here and found everything to be just perfect as well as reasonably priced. The service provided was amazing especially from Jaff, he made our evening! The staff even pre-empted that me and my girlfriend were not entirely happy sitting next to a group of 10+ who making so much noise, they offered to move us before we even asked.

We would have eaten here every night of our stay without hesitation if we didn't want to try other places.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We visited this restaurant during a visit to Nice to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. I booked in advance as it was advised they do get busy and I can see why! The staff were very friendly the food was beautiful and such a great atmosphere. We both had pizzas which were lovely thin and crispy! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Good ambience, nice decoration and the kitchen is great looking. Jaf our friendly waiter is superb and makes you want to come back. I recommend to also take a walk inside, they have a great room in the back, very nice. I normally have the pizza that has cheese in the crust with Italian ham (jambon cru) and rucola - fantastic. Jaf, we love you, see you soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter in law and I wandered into Sentimi searching for a decent dinner venue in Nice - of which there are many - it looked a bit nondescript from the outside -we were led past the kitchen into a charming room with a centuries old olive tree in a pot , cosy , tastefully decorated and full of character . It was so enjoyable we went back 2 days later with a business colleague from my conference . Great wines, best beef lasagne I have tasted , although the salmon and spinach one was pretty good , saltimbucco was great too . Chocolate lava cake was deliciousness in every bite - my daughter and I shared the cheesecake - light and airy - the second time around too .