“Delicious Middle Eastern food, lively Ville Vieux street scene”
Review of Di Yar

Di Yar
Ranked #173 of 2,071 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
Description: Di Yar is a restaurant bar, with freshly prepared Mediterranean cuisine, Lebanese and Greek specialities... Mixed grill as well as vegetarian and vegan dishes and mezzes, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, from 6:00am until 11:30pm, looking forward to seeing you soon.
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Huge portions of food, and great outdoor seating on a lively cobblestone street next to the Palais de Justice in the Ville Vieux with plenty of people-watching. We got the Mezze Royal (I believe 28 Euros apiece), which brought us hummus, mutabel, falafel, tabouli, and several other dishes along with skewers of tender lamb, chicken, and beef. Our English-speaking French waitress was friendly and fun; we did have to prompt to bring our meat after 45-60 minutes with the mezze spread; be prepared to request the meat sooner. Delicious food, wonderful mint tea afterward. A lovely last meal for our Côte d'Azur vacation!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Overall, this was a good experience, although I have the underlying feeling that a solo diner is not always the most welcome (like a number of other places!). The mini-meze were fantastic - the baklawa much less so. I don't think that I have ever had to force- chew my way through a dessert as I did here. One last thing - I was astounded by the reaction, when I asked if they had Lebanese coffee. The waiter reacted as if I were a fool + that there were no such thing as Lebanese coffee (as opposed to French style!).
Mixed feelings, therefore!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

A very good meze. If you order yourselfe, do not order too much. There are large portions. The locations is in the old town. In the season you have to come before 19.30 p.m. For sitting outside.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The food was not good.The libanese bread we got with the lamb kebab we ordered was like paper.
Generally dissapointed.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived shortly before they were closing the kitchen , so we just ordered a wide selection of mezzes. The stars were the fried meatballs, hummus, cheese cigars and tabouhlah. Rosé local wine was very good. Service quick and friendly. Prices reasonable.