1,192 results
All reviews le mas infinity pool la pergola michelin star restaurant short walk main pool beautiful hotel pool restaurant main restaurant terrace overlooking golf buggy deluxe room low season overlooking grasse beautiful grounds spa treatments luxury hotel
Reviewed 2 October 2017

A wonderful boutique hotel overlooking the town of Grasse and the foothills of the Alps. Art sculptures are strategically placed around the property, reflecting the old village of Mougins. Breakfast on the terrace was a great start to each day. The hotel is centrally located with easy access to Cannes and Nice.

Date of stay: July 2017
mark s, Owner at Le Mas Candille, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Sir,

Please accept my apologies for my delayed reponse. Thank you for your comments, these are much appreciated.

Kind regards

Marksilver@lemascandille.com

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my disabled father and his carer for 5 nights.
I have to admit that things weren’t perfect but we were looked after amazingly by Margaux the customer relations lady. She did everything she could to help us daily!
Some of the issues were House keeping queries like no plug for the sink and no hairdryer etc not really good enough for a 5 star hotel!
We had errors on the restaurant bills 3 times - always corrected once I’d pointed them out.
The main problem was that we were told that our rooms were disabled friendly but for an 82 year old man with Parkinson’s and dementia who could hardly walk the room were not suitable at all! Not just the location but the layout of the rooms and bathroom too. Margeaux did try to move us but I believe that there weren’t other rooms available for the 5 nights.
I spoke to Margeaux about all the issues before she left for her day off and she was very shocked and apologetic. That evening we were given dinner on the General Manager (who we never met!)
I have not included the whole list of issues here but I have stayed in many 5star hotels and have never come across as many issues as this hotel presented.

On a positive note -ALL the staff were very friendly and helpful. -especially towards my poor father who ended up having to spend most of his stay in a wheelchair.

The food at both Le Pergola (restaurant by the beautiful pool) and Le Candille (gastronomic restaurant) was really amazing and inventive.

Special mention to Erwan -manager at the Pergola who was so friendly and helpful and kind but without being over to top or too over present! - and of course to Margeaux who did her job extremely well! Without her positive attitude this review would have only got 1star and would have been VERY damning!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

A spontaneous lunch at the restaurant of the hotel, and luckily we received a table for two with a great view! The reception was very very kind, the food is really good! The service are very friendly, but for a five star hotel, they are not really well teached in the perfect kind of serving. But that don't bother much. All in all, a very beautiful place to stay, good food, very friendly staff.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mark s, Owner at Le Mas Candille, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sending in your comments regarding your lunch. I would be interested to hear more regarding your comment on the serving, it helps us to improve and go further.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I've been there for a very short stay but the overall stay was super and the staff were very sweet and helpful. The location, design and beauty of this property is so original. Morning breakfast was nice as well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sir,

Thanks for for your positive comments, now you should come back for a longer stay !

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Idea for a good week end ; employees are really ready for making your stay a great experience, restaurant is at the top of his art, room is very confortable, ans swimming pools and spa nice.
To recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Madame,

Thank you for sending in your comments, I am glad to hear you had a great weekend !