All reviewsbreakfast was includedair confresh orange juiceexcellent supermarketnice designfriendly staff on receptioncoloured glassnice balconymonte carlosmall carsaccor hotelsnewmarket holidaysroom was comfortable and cleannice hotelseparate toiletlate at nightvery pleasant stay
Reviewed 5 July 2018

We chose this for its position in Menton for a 5-night stay and were welcomed in a very friendly way by a helpful blonde lady. (We wish we had her name because she was a star!) The problems started when we checked the pillows in the room - NO pillow protectors and very yucky pillows beneath the nice, white pillow cases. To their credit, these were changed almost immediately. However, the bathroom bin was full of someone else's throw-aways (!) and there was an empty bottle and a pile of sweet-treats just under the bed. We prefer not want write this in a review, believing it better to bring it to the notice of the management. This we did.To her credit the person who 'cleaned' the room came and apologised a few days later. However, what of the 'directeur'? Not a peep. We were not after a reduction (we'd pre-paid anyway) but an acknowledgement of our problems would have been a sign that he gave two hoots (or even one hoot) about us as clients. So, here is our complaint. Maybe Monsieur will deign to respond this time? Better still, perhaps the higher-ups at Accor will receive this. We will NOT return there unless there is a change in the person in charge.

Room Tip: Find out how long Monsieur le directeur has been there. DON'T stay there if he was there this June!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brianandgail
Ibis Styles Men... I, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Menton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Sir and Madam,

Let me to introduce myself, I am Francois Madueno, The General Manager. You probably do not know but we met many times at the reception and followed your stay since the first day. When you arrive, you did not like your room and we organized to move you into another one. I have been checking with housekeeping your room as you let us know with a list all the things you noted in your room. And the last day, when you did the c/out, I gave to reception instruction to make you a nice offer for your next stay.
I am also the person you had at the phone few days later asking if the offer was still availble but I had to reply negatively as we were almost full.
My office is just behind reception and you probably saw me. How could I be more present?

It will be a great pleasure to present myself physically during your next stay.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in June and we welcomed with great efficiency and friendliness. The staff were so helpful and informative.
Our room was super clean and modern. It was great to be able to get a drink at any time from the reception area.
Parking in Menton is difficult so the hotels parking garage was a good facility. Very secure and cool being under the hotel.
Our room had a nice balcony with a table and chairs , great shower, tv and excellent quality bed and linen.
We were very happy with everything. This is how all hotels should be.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for comment and rating. It is pleasure to read you enjoyed your stay and appreciate staff, room, parking, balcony bathroom tv... This is how we like to be See you soon. Francois Madueno

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Just spent a week at the Ibis Styles in Menton. Great central location, very friendly staff on reception. Breakfast was a good continental selection served 7-10 each day and until 11 on the weekend.

My only negative is the noise from the road, I’m guessing it’s the same in any location as the noise from the mopeds sound the same no matter what room your in.

I’d definitely stay again...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Ibis Styles Men... I, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Menton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for your email. it is a pleasure to read you and see your rating. We note your negative and we will find a good solution for your next stay. Francois Madueno

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed towards end of April, repeat visit to this hotel. As there was 4 of us we chose the apartment which was right on the top of the hotel. It was perfect for us, we were on a B & B basis but had the flexibility of eating back at the apartment. My only criticism was that some of the curtains were hanging off their hooks, which didn’t give a good impression on arrival. Also it wasn’t really equipped for 4 people with regards to crockery etc. There were 4 glasses but of a mixed size. Other than that it was excellent. Modern, clean, lovely bathroom and fittings and the most amazing view from the panoramic terrace. The sign on the door leading up to the apartment needs to be bigger, advising people it is a private area..... found a family with kids running around the decked area one morning totally obvious to the fact that they shouldn’t have been up there!
Thanks for a great stay, we will be back

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Amanda P
Messina M, Gérant at Ibis Styles Menton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Good evening,
thank you very much for your comments.
We apologize for not having fully met your expectations.
While waiting for your next stay with us please accept, Madam, Sir, our best regards.
Reception Staff

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Solid and consistent Ibis Styles quality with friendly staff and good breakfast (nothing too fancy but reliable and slightly nicer than average).

Rooms are spacious but shower is a little too transparent which could get awkward. Separate toilet which is a plus. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Messina M, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Menton Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Menton Centre.