Just spent 3 nights there and booked through Secret Escapes. The staff were ALL extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is 30 seconds from the beach and all areas for eating etc. Bedroom with balcony not big, but bathroom good size. Free Wi Fi in bedrooms, which is good. Good choice for breakfast, although even a hard boled egg would be nice! Parking not cheap, but nothing is in Cannes. The hotel is in the street next to the Carlton hotel, which if you can afford it, is a great place to have a drink outside and watch the world go by. Would we go gain? absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offering 94 rooms in the centre of town, moments away from La Croisette and Rue Antibes, the main shopping street with its luxury boutiques. With its discreet charm and modern comfort, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, sun lounges on a flower filled patio bar, a bar, private beach and secure parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Prestigia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Cannes Croisette Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Mercure Croisette Beach
- Grand Hotel Accor Croisette Beach