All reviews rooms are small nice hotel minute walk balcony location luxury
Reviewed 31 May 2015

Perfect location to frequent the theaters and hot spots, with just enough room space to drop your briefcase and hang up your fancy clothes then get back out there. Highly recommended to the festivalgoer.

Room Tip: The rooms are tiny so it's really just for sleeping, washing and dressing; the location is stellar and it's nice being in such a cozy space.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Clean and friendly staff. Fantastic location - close to the beach and shopping. Breakfast is well worth the cost. Hotel works with late checkins. Close to the train and public transportation. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: All their rooms are great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bryan D
Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights in May. Great location not far from the beach. Wifi connection was good and fast. Manager was really helpful and made me feel welcome. I will be back when I visit Cannes again. A real treasure.
Room was comfortable and aircon made the room the right temperature. Super find

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank TravellerMartin82
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

The owners of this hotel are the absolute sweetest!! I was so lost trying to find the place, so I gave them a call and they were so helpful and patient with me! Every single morning was met with unbeatable hospitality and advice! Do ask them for restaurant suggestions, you will never be disappointed! My only complaint is that my room was right on the stairwell, so I had quite a bit of noise, but I managed just fine. Otherwise, one of the cleanest, most cheerful hotels I have ever stayed in! 100% will be back, thank you so much once again!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank autumncolors10
Frédéric M, Propriétaire at Hotel Brimer, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2015

We thank you for your rating and nice appreciation. Hope to see you another time in Cannes!

Reviewed 31 March 2015

A welcoming atmosphere, charming owners, excellent service and a top location at an affordable price.

The friendly owners, who have a profound knowledge of the city and the region, are very helpful and more then happy to give you recommendations on where to go and what to see making sure you have a memorable stay in Cannes.
Clean, small but cozy rooms with comfortable beds. Blow dryer in bathroom.

Good breakfast served in the colorful breakfast area.

The hotel is located within a few steps from shops on rue d'Antibes, train station, beach, restaurants and nightlife.

I have stayed there several times, it's great for solo travelers.
Highly recommended!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Frédéric M, Propriétaire at Hotel Brimer, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind review! Your opinion is important to us.
We hope to see you again next time you come in Cannes...

Frédéric