All reviewssea viewretro stylela croisetteprivate beachnice hotelperfect locationroom was spaciousour honeymoonbottle of champagnecannes film festivalnice airportbulgaritoiletriesloungersfrenchterracejacuzzi
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Great ambience, but with prices to high, it's really not worth it.

Classic French feel and clearly a classic during festivals, but there are better options out there.

The breakfast was small and quaint. Yet again I would rather go to an authentic cafe and pay half the price.

If clients are paying, then do it! But with so much choice, this shouldn't be it.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Our room view was stunning, looking below you will see the green garden of the hotel, and across the croisette with the scenic view of the sea. As soon as I woke up, I would order my cup of coffee with a crusty croissant (which most of the time arrived on the spot!)and head to the balcony to watch different passersby either in their business attire, o high end clothing or even casual wear strolling down the Croisette. And at night after returning from our dinners, my husband and I would enjoy one more time the scenic views of the sea, while sipping on our last glass of wine. The room decor wasn't really impressive, but what scored high points with me is the excellent house keepers. There was always enough toiletries, and the room/bathroom were always sparkle clean! I did have a problem with the pillows and I found them too soft and too uncomfortable! In addition, the hotel receptionists, although seemed nice the majority of the time, but they also kept straight faces many other times and were not very inviting. At the end of my stay in Cannes I came to the conclusion that this is only due to the way french people behave in general (and sorry to sound biased!) So if you get over this fact, then you should enjoy your overall stay in Cannes! The hotel was quiet except for the early morning noises from some type of platform that was being put up just outside the hotel for an upcoming event.!

Room Tip: higher floor sea view
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights.
Hotel located at the heart of Cannes, in front of the beach. Rooms are huge, organized and clean, with super comfortable king bed.
Breakfast is amazing and fresh.
We had an issue with our electricity in the room, as the outlet burned our phone charger and shot the lights off.
Same evening when we got back the room, a new genuine charger was waiting for us in the room, together with a fancy chocolate box ("La Maison du Chocolate") and an apology letter. That's what I call a 5 star hotel. Thank you Grand Hotel Cannes.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Best hotel on la Croisette. Direct view on ocean yet a few yards away from front street. Beautiful garden. Bar and restaurant quiet and gourmet menus with Sebastien's cuisine. Rooms are big with big closets and lots of space! Did I mention the staff is amazing? Make you feel at home and part of a family.Ask Jean-Luc, Michel, David anything and they will make your wishes come true. It is really a GRAND hotel!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2016

This is a great place to chill. Right on the beach, where we had lunch, beautiful courtyard breakfast if you wish, and bar also inside or in the courtyard, great shops just behind the hotel, good parking off street, lovely big rooms with view to the beach and sailing boats. The service was excellent, staff helpful, rooms clean. Plenty of fine eating places nearby.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel