“So consistently great”
Review of La Mirabelle

La Mirabelle
Reserve with
La Mirabelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 842 Restaurants in Cannes
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant twice more during the month of August .The staff are friendly and the food simply delicious.So much so we chose this restaurant to celebrate our last night in Cannes .My oysters were amazing and I will saviour the memory of all our food until next year when we return

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

What a great dinner! the meat, the risotto! the meat was so tender and juicy, it was a dream! and the risotto with truffes was so creamy! they have as well an impressive wine card! the place itself is in the old town of Cannes it is small but super cosy! woth to try it!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We have visited regularly over the last few summers and it has always been fabulous.We returned with friends recently and they concluded it was the best meal they had had over the week they were here ! Some high praise ! The steak and sauce were absolutely delicious and the staff a delight making us feel very welcome

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Had the burrata and ham to start, then the Cote de boeuf. All beautifully prepared. The service was friendly and attentive without being overbearing. I'd go back for sure!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

The restaurant has a good reputation so I was looking forward to eating there. Overall it was a good experience but there were a couple of frustrations. Firstly they didn't have some of the dishes on the menu and or the wine we ordered. Secondly (and this was just me!) we were seated downstairs in the cellar of the restaurant. The room was beautiful but it was very musty/damp/dusty and I found myself quickly developing a dust allergy from being down there. I had to leave the table on several occasions as my nose had instantly blocked and I found it hard to converse. So if you have any sort of allergy to dust or similar then ask to be seated upstairs. The food was lovely so I would come back - I'd just insist on being in a different part of the restaurant!