1,063 results
All reviews train station double bed old town croissants place to sleep avignon centre free wifi the pont du gard the main street nice stay baguette short stay excellent location walls city euro rates
Reviewed 11 February 2018

The front desk is the key to a good hotel. Due to my mistake in reserving I did not know where I booked. The receptionis got out of his way to check all the IBIS hotels in Avignon to be sure I did not have a reservation in any of them! So I could book a room in his hotel.
Nice and clean room all together a nice stay

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guy P
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped there while traveling fm Germany to Spain and everything was perfect. It’s quite new and clean and very well located. I had breakfast, also a very good option.

It is also easy to park the car in the streets nearby.
Nex time more time!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2017

The hotel is very good located, 5 minutes by foot to the city (enter the city, within the reconstructed walls) and 10 minutes by foot to the train station (I am not talking here about the ATV train station which is not so close to the city). Very convenient if you travel by car or by train. You can reach the Pont D'Avignon also by travel outside the city walls (15-20 minutes by foot) - get out of the hotel, cross the street in front of the hotel and keep left. The accommodation price will be higher in you travel in July due to the Avignon Theatre Festival.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2017

We've arrived with our 2 daughters (2 months and 3 years old).
Even though the website said there was free parking near by, the closest garage, (which was only free for up to 4 hours) and the other "near by" one was about 300 meters away from the hotel. There was major road work on the way to he hotel from the parking lot which made carrying 2 strollers + 2 suitcases an impossible mission. The hotel itself was going through renovation which meant there were people breaking walls, drilling and building throughout the Lobby and the entrance to the hotel. Heavy machinery and cables were all around which was a hazard to everyone, not mentioning children.
When I asked the manager why they do not let customers know of the condition of the hotel, she said that there is no place in the website for such notices.
When I told her I wanted to cancel our reservation, she said I couldn't do so because the rooms were already paid for...
When we got to the room, even though I booked (and paid for) a room with a queen bed+a bed for our older daughter, we got a room with a queen size bed and a bunk bed (just the top part...). When I told the manager our 3 year old is too young to sleep in this bed, and that this is not the room I've booked, she said that the room I've booked doesn't have running hot water and that she can give me another room like I got "for free". She must have expected our 3 year old to sleep by herself in that room...
I told her we are leaving and that if she'snot giving me mt money back, I am calling the police.
Finally she gave me my money back, and I've left with my wife and 2 daughters to look for another hotel at 5 PM after a long day of driving.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonathan L
Reviewed 27 October 2017

This place is really nice, and I'd like to start this review by thanking the staff who were always smiling and helpful. The rooms are quite basic but clean and very comfortable. The location is also nice, just opposite the city walls. The breakfast was very good compared to other options in the same price range.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo