“Nice surprise”
Review of Le 46

Le 46
Reserve with
Le 46 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 666 Restaurants in Avignon
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

On recommendation of our hotel, we had diner with Le 46. It's a Nice vine bar/ restaurant with young ambitious management and staff. All our dishes were surprisingly original and of good quality (entrees crab ravioli and king prawns, mains tagliatelle salmon and chicken breast with koriander Cream and risotto)
Nice ambiance and excellent service. Go there!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service in tasteful surroundings. Hard to fault. I look forward to returning and highly recommend this for evening meal.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I didn't get the maitre de name but he and the 2 other wait staff were hustling and didn't miss a beat on a full night for Easter Saturday! My wife and I were thoroughly impressed with our dinner and loved the ambience and the courteous staff and attention to details! Food was wonderful as well as dessert and the wine selection. Our waiter was even kind enough to call us a cab during a very busy night!! I would highly recommend!! Wonderful!! Thank you!!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Recommended by several tour guides, I decided to check it out myself. Very warm welcome from the delightful staff. They were friendly and very helpful with great English. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. I could easily become a regular here.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This meal was fantastic. Everything that was brought out if the kitchen was delicious. I had the asparagus in a put lentil and nut coating for starter. The freshness was unbeatable. For main, I had the fish of the day with beautifully prepared vegetables. I finished of with the café gourmand (a selection of mini desserts with an espresso). The whole meal was faultless and the staff were so welcoming. An absolute must in Avignon.