“Not sure”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I personally liked it even if it's not a WOW on my side. I have to mention that sadly I'm not an expert when it's about Asian food.
The reason of the 3 points is because the expert of the couple (my lady) got an entry, which has switched with mine since she didn't like it and same thing with the main. I did not care, but I believe she knew what she was doing.
Anyway, not bad at all, probably just unlucky with the orders.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Loc Anh

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

This place serves decent food, nothing spectacular but perfectly reasonable. We enjoyed our soups and stir fried veges. A nice change from the rich french food, the owner was also very friendly and spoke good English. It was also well priced.

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

We dined here for dinner as we were feeling a little overdone with rich European food and wanted a taste of 'home' (my in-laws are Viet). The restaurant is quite small, clean with a slow, relaxed atmosphere. The dishes were well priced (eg €8.50 for duck with pineapple), tasty and freshly cooked. The wait wasn't too long, which doesn't impact on the meal if you have good company to chat to in the meantime! :-) the menu is not as extensive as ones in Sydney Viet restaurants for example, but given it is a small family run place, it wouldn't be practical for them to offer 100s of dishes - just a few very well done ones :-)

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I was very happy with the tasty food, which is EXTREMELY good value. Seriously... It did take quite a long time to come as it all seems to be made by one woman on her own in the kitchen. I would give the food 4 stars but I knocked off a star cos of the waiter.
The man who serves is obviously busy but did not make me feel at all welcome. He was cold and unfriendly. And yet when some (I presume) regulars turned up he was all smiles and handshakes. Not good enough mate! I usually tip at restaurants but not this time :(
If you can ignore the waiter you're in for some tasty food

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended. Very tasty food, broad choice and great value! Nice difference vs all the same french entracots around :-)))) for 7 euro you get solid portion of well done food. Portions could be a bit bigger for an adult man but its definitely worth the price. You can always take 2;)