I booked a room at Best Western Galice for 08.29th . Three days before , while I was already abroad with a poor internet connection , I received from Best Western Galice manager an e-mail telling me she is sorry but because of water damage she had to transfer me to another same standard hotel located 200 meters further
The hotel I was transferred to was in dead at half a mile distance , close to the highway
on a road with a lot of traffic.
I found it quite astonishing such an hotel experience "water damage" during this season so I went to the Best Western Galice lobby , as I noticed the hotel was open with a tourist coach in front , and I asked for a room .The receptionist answer was :Sorry we are fully booked , we've just received a group of tourists. ....This was the reason of the "water damage"!!!!
I stayed in the hotel I was transferred to and I had to paye a full rate because I hadn't booked by internet!
I didn't stay at the Best Western but an hotel with such commercial behaviors , that despise that way it's customers ,must be at all costs boycotted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4-story Hotel located near the historical center of city, 1 km to railway station & 25 km to Marseille Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel le Galice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Galice
- Best Western Aix-En-Provence
- Aix-En-Provence Best Western