See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I spent the night with my husband and daughter in January. We were put in a dark and cold annex. I wasn't advised about this when I booked because. To use the space we had to go out in the cold. It was annoying that in the spa there are just two little cabins to change in and the showers were by the spa. I didn't want to walk outside in my swimsuit but it wasn't possible to shower properly as the spa showers were more for cooling down after the sauna and public. Stone cold. My daughter had to have a cold shower to wash the chlorine off before going outside in the cold. The spa are looks nice at first glance but then you look at the wooden floor which is slippy and needs replacing. The pool gets really busy and with more than 3/4 people you can't really swim because it is narrow. It's got far too much chlorine too. If like me you have asthma avoid it, my eyes were stinging and my daughter even had red eyes the morning. Steamroom seems nice but it's not very clean when the light was on. The bedroom in the annex has horrible brown carpets, really old interiors from the early 1990's and we had a terrible shower in a bath with no curtain and the hose just kept falling into the bath. The wardrobe was like a little homemade creation and was in need of repainting. No facilities in the room other than a TV and the sockets were across the other side of the room so I couldn't charge my phone easily.
We were so disappointed being put in this really drab annex. It looks like the windows and floors of the entrance area need a good clean. It was also lifeless and unwelcoming down there. Definitely not a 3 star. They might get it for the pool but that is far from perfect.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Overall the hotel was fine, but we did have a few issues..

We were glad that there was free off street parking as we had driven from the UK for our stay.

It wasn't too far to walk to the town.

The breakfast was pretty average but the croissants were delicious, however, we didn't realise breakfast wasn't included in our stay. It's 12.50 euro per person per day! Having put up with it for three days assuming it was included, needless to say we were quite shocked to find a 75 Euro charge at check out!

The room was clean but we didn't have a shower curtain for the shower that was over the bath so we either had to create a wet room or sit down in the bath for a shower - not really ideal. The only mirror we had in the room was in the bathroom which wasn't very convenient when someone was showering.

The spa area was nice, although we visited during school holidays and it was full of kids jumping in - not very relaxing! This is more our fault than the hotel's.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2016

We were a group of 4, planning to spend a wellness weekend in Honfleur. Priori to our arrival we tried to contact the hotel twice to ensure wellness treatments would be possible during our stay. No answer.
When we arrived, the receptionist was very unfriendly and told us no wellness treatments were possible for 4, and only 1 small appointments were possible.
When we asked them to resolve the issue - as they promoted themselves as wellness hotel- they started mocking us.
We tried to cancel our reservation, but they said all was paid and we could get no refund. And that they didn't spend time on reading messages, we should have called.
A very disappointing experience when you have just drive 5 hours to spend a relaxing weekend at a wellness.
The staff did not attempt to think towards a solution, but remained impolite, laughing at the fact that we could not do anything against it.
In the end we just left the hotel, looking for a nicer place to spend our weekend. An expensive and painful experience.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely decor, nice open and airy reception. Super pool area with pleasant seating and spa facilities. Nice big windows that swung open wide, a must when we visited in 100 degree sunshine. Super big bathroom with full size bath. Nice art on the walls

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We booked 2 rooms to accommodate 5 people the mezzanine room had a great feel to it being very roomy with the benefit of a great view of the Pont d Normandy. The other room felt a bit small by comparison. We enjoyed the spa and swimming pool the steam room was the hottest we have every used!

Room tip: Go for the bigger room if you can
Date of stay: July 2016