Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Beautiful building

No need to go inside just take e few minutes to look at this beautiful building , if you go in 7... read more

Reviewed 11 July 2018
tony b
Hastings, United Kingdom
Great place to entertain

Reviewed 11 June 2018
29Jan
Jaipur, India

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very small casino but it have two nice restaurants, in total it doesn’t worth to visit it .

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

It’s okay, my thoughts were that it’s a lovely building almost ruined by tacky decor. I thought it might be a classy sort of place but people in jeans, t-shirts and flip flops. Hundreds of machines and only two roulette tables, mainly automatic machines so not a good atmosphere. Our meal was good, we only had pasta but quite good. It’s a shame they don’t split it into two section a dressing up classy side and a side for casual guests. I did enjoy the hour we had there but we were hoping for something a little different, shame.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We stay at hotel barrière golf which is a great hotel with friendly staff. The hotel gives their guests a voucher for a free champagne at the casino. The woman (with a pony tail) serving this (August 9 18:30) was really rude to us and all the other customers. She was talking with her collegue while there was a row. No communication in the way of a “thank you” either.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

No need to go inside just take e few minutes to look at this beautiful
building , if you go in 7 and 11 are good numbers, sometimes?

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We went there for a thematic party of Traveller Made. It was beautiful and we had a great time here. The place is beautiful and well maintained.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Beautiful building and we had fun at the casino even though we lost. Bar tender/cafe/bar was awful. Ordered a jack and coke, and got almost straight Jack with a splash of coke. Asked for a little more coke, and he charged 2 more euro! Now I look at my credit card, and they ran the transaction as a CASH ADVANCE, which cost more, plus hit me with a $10 fee. So those two drinks that should have been 24 euro ended up costing about $40. I would definitely not order anything at the cafe/bar.

1  Thank jonwilling
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Attended a banquet at this casino. The menu was excellent with a variety of foods to choose from. The main course was also very good.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This casino located in a beautiful area and in a beautiful building. Very nice inside. Free snacks at 6pm every evening.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I had not been back to the Casino for many years. They have done a fabulous job renovating it. A very claay place. The service is very professional. Only negative point, once again, I lost all the budget I set-up for the evening.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

They often have posters related to American event in Deauville such as the film festival. The machines are fun and there are free snacks at 6:00 pm every night.