All reviews great hotel lille centre rooms are modern comfortable bed car park minute walk old town reception staff free wifi pillows exhibition eurostar sleeping french fridge
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I along with 2 friends stayed here for 2 nights in July.
It was relatively easy to find and upon arrival in our room we were pleasantly surprised.
We had booked a triple room with 1 double and 2 single beds.
The room was huge, plenty of room to put luggage/move around etc and even had air con, which was a bonus when it was 36°+ outside.
The rooms were well kept and cleaned daily with towels also changed daily.

The hotel was a 5/10 minute walk down into Lille/Gare du Flanders station and a further 5 minute walk to the old square where the majority of shops and restaurants were.
We had an easy and quick check in and out.
The only downside (that we had researched before arrival) was that there is no on site parking.
I would recommend parking in the 24 hr Arena car park just over the road. Cost approx €24 for around 21 hours.

Would happily recommend and stay in this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Ibis Lille G, Gérant at Ibis Lille Centre Grand Palais Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hello

Thank you very much for taking the time to make your compliments and comments!

For parking, ask us next time : we have a partnership with the parking Effia de la garre and you can stay the weekend 3 nights for 11.70 € We should have told you !

Thank's again, we will welcome you again with pleasure

Bests regards

Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2018

From the beginning of our stay until the end, the 2 girls at the front desk were delivering absolutely awful service...
Not even a hello when coming in or standing in front of them (even when they looked up to talk about another guests). Absolutely ignored !
And when they finally say hello, they treat you very badly.

Impacted my experience, my stay and my wish to come back.

Other than that, the rooms are modern, clean and very well designed. Too bas the receptionists ruined it all.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank VRMaude
Ibis Lille G, Gérant at Ibis Lille Centre Grand Palais Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello

I am absolutely sorry for that !
I am very surprised at the same time because we have a lot of comments on the contrary that compliment the team ...
I will talk with the girls to understand what happened, in any case I will not let it go without explanation.
But I'm sure it's exceptional. Come back as soon as you want, you'll see it yourself!

Yours truly
Yves Poletti - Manager

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with rooms which are well equipped especially with a very comfortable bed. Rooms are small but modern furnished. Short walking distance to the Zénith and the center of Lille. The breakfast buffet is very good and the personnel is friendly and helpful. Only negative point is the lack of a parking. You have to park on the road or in a nearby pak house.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HengDoheem
Ibis Lille G, Manager at Ibis Lille Centre Grand Palais Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Hello !

Thank you for taking the time of a few lines following your stay with us, and thank you for your compliments !

Regarding the parking, we do not take any reservation on our parking too small ... but we have a partnership with the parking of the Gare Lille Flandres next door. For 9.70 € the night ou17 € the 3 night of the weekend !!!

We will welcome you again with pleasure to Lille

Yours,
Yves Poletti - Manager

Reviewed 4 February 2018

this Ibis hotel is near the grand palais of lille
about 5 min of walk to the train station and the city centre
the hotel was ok,the room could be better cleaned
the breakfast was ok, notso many choice
only one coffee machine wha makes that you had to wait in the morning
also limited seats for breakfast

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Daniel19721972
Ibis Lille G, Manager at Ibis Lille Centre Grand Palais Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hello !
I thank you for having taken the time of a few lines of comments following your stay with us at ibis Lille Center Grand Palais.
Thank you for your compliments.
I apologize for this somewhat chaotic breakfast: it happens rarely, but sometimes when everyone goes down at the same time.
We are considering the installation of an additional machine. But only one person, if organized and in place, is enough to serve. It's also where I'm going to see what happened.
We will welcome you again with pleasure to Lille!

Best regards

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here last night as part of a road trip to see Christmas Markets.

The hotel is easy to find, but the car park is impossible. My husband ran in and got directions, and once we had them - right right right black garage door with a small sign - it was very obvious.

Parking is tight, but secure.

Reception was lovely and receptionist was incredibly helpful.

Room - 306 / 307. Both lovely, immaculate, big and had the comfiest bed ever.

We went out for dinner - again receptionist directed.

On checkout we asked if we could leave the car for a few hours, which was no issue at all, then we headed for the Christmas market.

All in all a wonderful stay and I wouldn't hesitate to return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Ibis Lille G, Gérant at Ibis Lille Centre Grand Palais Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

388/5000
Hello !
We thank you for your comments following your stay at the ibis Lille Center Grand Palais.
It is with great pleasure that we receive your compliments. I share them with the team.
Your satisfaction is our reward!
Looking forward to welcoming you again, please believe, Sir, in expressing our best feelings