1,176 results
All reviews free mini bar nespresso machine oval windows deluxe room huge shower comfortable bed robes and slippers rain shower excellent hotel recommend this hotel old town loved this hotel car parking the main square christmas market minute walk modern hotel
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Having stayed at many 4/5 star hotels, we were pleasantly surprised with this one.
- The location is great, only 5 min walk to main square, about 15 mins to train station but maybe difficult with suitcases. We did taxi which cost €25 to airport, which was worth it for us since we are a family of 3 and the airport bus would of been €10PP and we would of had to walk with our suitcases and a stroller.
-Loved the attention to details like having a Nespresso machine- we loved having our caffe in the AM and PM. What was great was the option to have your room cleaned or go “GREEN”, if you went “GREEN” then in exchange each person would get a free drink token.
-Complementary bar-which gets refilled everyday.
-Breakfast selection was great offering local specialties.

Reason why we didn’t give the perfect rating was for a number of things,
- we were only given 1 room key which made it hard because I used the gym early AM before my child wakes up but when I asked for a second room key the front desk said no. So every morning of our stay I had to ask the front desk to open the gym for me. —-Also, the gym hours are from 7am-midnight. Would of liked it to be earlier since I’m an early riser and
Usually workout around 5am since my child wakes up early. So I had to cut my workout shorts since I was down there at 7am so I could start the day wi5 my husband and child.
There’s no restaurant at the hotel, we tried next door steakhouse “Babe” which was good but didn’t want to eat steak every night. Usually when we are out touring the city all day, we want to come back to the hotel and have dinner that way we could just go upstairs and relax.

Other than that, our stay was terrific just a few improvements needed to be a 5 star.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Point blank in the center of Lille this hotel was our home base for the Lille festival this year. The hotel however is not surrounded by historical buildings. The hotel offers good service and high quality rooms. The rooms aren't big but very clever organised. Great bed and shower. Loved the break fast buffet with international and local products. Decent fresh brew coffee.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Loved the location. Only a 15 minute walk from the Eurostar terminal and a great base to explore the city. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nicely decorated and comfortable and the coffee machine and free mini-bar are nice bonuses. Really enjoyed the breakfast - great selection of good quality food. You can choose not to have your sheet and towels changed and they will give you tokens to get a free drink at the bar instead. Think this is a great idea and encourages people to be 'green'.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for one night with my family, Lille is a beautiful city and this hotel is probably one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in, very luxurious and the staff are so accommodating and helpful. A complimentary mini bar, fluffy robes and slippers, a very generous shower, comfy bed etc. Breakfast was delicious. If I had to pick anything to comment on, it’s that parking is very limited and worth knowing where alternate parking may be, there are lots nearby though. Will definitively be going back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Enjoyed a comfortable two-night stay with my wife here.

The hotel's location was perfect for us, just a short walk from the centre and the old town, without being right in the thick of it.

Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. We heard a little late-night street noise from the second floor on our first night, so asked at reception the following morning if we could move to a higher floor. The staff were able to help, quickly allocating an equivalent room two floors higher, which was better for us.

The breakfast buffet, included in our room rate, offered a good selection of hot and cold food, if not the widest selection I've seen at a European hotel.

All the staff, at reception and at breakfast, were professional, welcoming and helpful. Leaving luggage at the hotel for a few hours, both before check-in and after check-out, was no problem at all.

We were highly satisfied with our stay.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to a little street noise, ask for a room on a higher floor (fourth or above.)
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple