US$ 188
US$ 122
  • Restaurant
Mercure Lille Centre Grand Place(Lille)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 104
  • Room Service
Novotel Suites Lille Europe hotel(Lille)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Hotels.com
US$ 98
US$ 88
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 106/night.

Ibis Lille Centre Gares(Lille)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 68
US$ 49
US$ 46
US$ 43
Best Western Plus Up Hotel(Lille)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 90
Priceline
  • Room Service
Hotel Morphee(Villeneuve d'Ascq)
US$ 74
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

All reviewstriple roomtrain stationhotel is situatedbasic hotelbuffet breakfastlille europe stationold townroom was cleanbedreceptionistelevatorensuitegareflandersconvenienceflandrescleanliness
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The old buildings near the train station are chock a block with hotels. It will help in finding the place if you know that Lille has two train stations (albeit, only a few blocks apart.) Eurostar and buses like Flix come into Lille Europe Station, but the Calm Hotel is closer to Gare Lille Flandres. The hotel has a minimal street presence (ie.a door and stairwell) but its clean and comfortable with a good buffet breakfast. The desk staff gave us a city map and marked it all up with helpful suggestions. The only drawback was that the wifi flickered on and off which is truly irritating when you're trying to use it to buy tickets and arrange for onward travel. The staff, who were otherwise very nice, shrugged, but we noticed there was a repairman poking at wires as we left the next day. If its problematic, you might try to connect at the McDonald's across the street.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We had a short sightseeing trip to Lille and this hotel was ideal for our stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was small but well thought out and clean. The hotel is 5 minutes on foot from the old city centre and 15 minutes from Eurostar train station.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

So, from first look from booking.com it looked quant. The location is excellent I can't fault that right by the train station.

However, you couldn't check in till 3pm and there's no where to leave your luggage safely.
The man on reception was so rude and unhelpful I almost can't begin!
So we booked online, and for two adults in one room and then a family of 5. 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 12, they decided to give us 3 rooms in total and expected the two eldest children to stay alone!!

This one so disgusting and unacceptable I cannot begin to tell you. I am so sickened that the man was thinking this was okay, after I said I don't want the third room because the children cannot stay in a room alone he said sorry non refundable.

The "family room" was not actually in the same hotel but across the road. Nd on top of this the two double rooms were 3 floors apart.
I completely understand if they didn't have a room for 5 but the "family room" was so big and there was no need to charge me for a third room!

We took the family room and one double and gave the key back to third room.... no refund or anything. To top this all the room stunk of cigarettes.

I tried not to let this step back ruin my trip. However I think their staff are soooo rude and should have a customer service lesson.

The next morning there was another guy on reception who wouldn't let us leave the hotel without giving him the key to look after... I found this strange.

I have nothing good to say about this hotel now.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lana v
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Clean rooms, an excellent buffet breakfast, fast lift. Smiling , helpful receptionists, very easy hotel to locate and the rooms were small but perfect . The en suite was very clean and new . I highly recommend Hotel Calm

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Thank you for the stay at calm hotels.

I'd say the staff was quite friendly. you can improve on the room i feel but considering Value for money it was ok. Thank you !
Good for Solo stays or business trips mainly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo