All reviewsstudio roomtrain stationcity centregreat place for a short stayprepare mealssmall kitchencomfortable sleepold townan easy strolllocation is greattransport linksvery nice staygood sizerooms are cleancarrefour supermarkettwo night staycar park
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to base yourself close to the Rail Station and central to shopping centre.Apartment style kitchenette and bathroom very clean and downstairs breakfast room.Room has television and food ordering available. Very close to many restaurants but also close to supermarkets if you eish to prepare meals in your room.id recomend it loved my stay and would definitely stay here again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Clara K, Manager at Citadines City Centre Lille, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Hello,
Thank you so much for your such kind compliments. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the nearest future. Kind regards

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The price of the room was simply high and for this upon arrival the room was not clean, dust was present in the coins and some strange stains on different places in the room. The room seemed to have been renovated ages ago. What also surprising was is that the daily cleaning is not included in the price and is subject to extra fees. The breakfast was poor for a price of 10 EUR/person, you can eat better for less price in the Brioche Dorée or the Paul on the coin. The saddest thing is that this hotel would be marvellous with its location, with the view from its rooms if it should be renovated and maintained and if the guests would receive the normal services for their money, as it is usual in other hotels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Tamas, Thank you for your taking the time to share your feedback. I'm really sorry to read that the room was not clean as you wanted. It's not acceptable and for that, please accept my sincere apologies. It will be shared to the housepeeking Manager who will take direct actions to improve the quality of our service. Concerning the breakfast, I have been myself many times to Paul and Brioche Dorée and I don't think that for 10 euros, you can get unlimited varieties of choices that we propose at the residence. (meaning Hot drinks, juices, yoghurts, meat, cheese, fruit salad, bread, butter, nutella, honey, jams, pastries, crepes, cereals, cake and so on.) I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again. Best regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I am staying here for almost 2 months and after 2 days I already know it was a wrong choice. I found that there is no cable Internet (ADSL) connection, even if they have it mentioned on website and in Guest Information. Lady at the reception told me only: "I'm sorry, it won't work, you need to use Wi-Fi.". And Wi-Fi is terrible... Seriously I've never used such bad Wi-Fi. The connection is unstable and it is lost every 5-10 minutes. I think I will need to use my mobile phone data transfer for the rest of the stay.
Never again.

Room Tip: Terrible Wi-Fi, no cable Internet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sheryane

Dear Sheryane,
thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to read that there were problems of WiFI during your stay. Please be informed that our connectivity is working well now.
Kind regards

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I had an unexpected overnight stay in Lille following some passport difficulties and travel rescheduling. Citadines was helpful with a late booking, a late checkin and an early checkout. The staff were very friendly. The apartment is very well located for the 2 Lilles train stations I needed. The studio apartment was very spacious clean and comfortable and I would have been happy to stay longer.

Room Tip: Studio apartment would ve very comfortable for a couple
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello,
I'm very pleased that you liked your stay in our property Citadines City Centre Lille. Your compliments will be share with all the team.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I was really dissapointed with our stay in Citadines hotel in Lille. We had to wait 2 hours for the room (after the possible check -in time), we were really tired after the trip and waited all the time in the hall. Even though we asked a lot of times about the room, they didn't care. Rooms were quite big and comfortable, but the breakfast quite poor.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Patrycja,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. Your comments are very important and help us to improve the property. Please be informed that our check-out time being at 11am, ou check-in time is scheduled at 3 pm. It lets enough time to the housekeeping team to clean properly the rooms for the new client coming.
I am sorry if it was too late for you.
I hope we will have the occasion to welcome you again for a better experience.

Kind regards