All reviews small room centre shower wifi amenities
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night at the euro 2016. The hotel was in a great location as it was near the city and the stadium. The hotel was very expensive considering it was only a 2 star, but during football tournaments all hotels put there prices up!!

The service was superb and the staff were great. I woke up late to catch my train to Bordeaux and the guy behind the desk said he'll call be a taxi. He asked me what time my train was and when I told him he said I wudnt make it. He got his car and drove me there himself. I gave him a little tip and jumped out the car at the station to run for my train!! Not many hotels would have done that. Ild stay at this hotel again in the future!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Very good 2 star hotel in an excellent position with a car-park. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean, well decorated room. If you need transport, ask the manager to contact his friend, Claude. He is not a taxi driver, but 'voiture de transport avec chauffeur'. He took us to the Casino Theatre to see UB40 and we telephoned him to come and collect us, excellent service.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 12 April 2016

The staff at Gascogne really makes you feel welcome. Location is very good, 10 minute walk to downtown Toulouse. Just a few little drawbacks. The showerhose tends to choose it's own direction. That brings a lotta fun, but also a completely wet floor. The second drawback is more serious. Wifi speed doesn't exceed 30 kB at max! That belongs in a different era. BTW that's only when it's available, which is approx. half the time. On the other hand, it has a free private parking lot behaind the hotel. We consider this a charming hotel.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 27 September 2015

We had a stop for one night in Toulouse and stayed at Gascogne. The first positive impression came from the comfortable private parking. Our room was nice, comfortable with an adequate clean bathroom. Overall, it is an affordable hotel, near the city center, ideal for a short stay in Toulouse.

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Location is ok, parking is a plus, front desk excellent, rooms are compact, very clean. TV is small. Channels are all French speaking. Breakfast is buffet.

Stayed for one night, it was fine. Would not want to spend two weeks there.

Date of stay: July 2015