“Welcoming and Hospitable”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming bar and restaurant with attentive and friendly owners and staff
The food is delicious and freshly made and the range is good
This is a lovely place to meet friends and to. Hat to new friends about their experience of Lourdes. It is very popular with volunteers and pilgrims alike

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had dinner at this restaurant just before Easter. Let's say that the first glance was already correct, a normal restaurant for tourist.
The tables are too short to stay one in front of the other, so you have to stay side by side (if 3 or 4, then you have to share the space somehow...). I understand they need to increase the number of tables/people eating at the same time, but if you have to eat there it won't be too comfortable.
Food was ok, better than average.
Quick service, which is good.
Cost of the meal ok, considering the food served.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

stopped here for lunch and were seated upstairs which was fine
I had lasagna which was quite good and my wife had a salad. alcoholic drinks were also available. service was good and good prices. I liked it!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

There are lots of places to eat in Lourdes. We ate lunch here and we were not disappointed. The food was simple yet tasty and the service was very good - a highly attentive waiter served us.
Menus were available in various languages.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

All around the Sanctuary of Lourdes there are lots of places to eat, all offering much the same sort of menu, burgers, chips, omellettes, goats cheese salad, chicken nuggets. Hardly haute cuisine, but Lourdes, caters for the world market and really should stick to more French cuisine as it would be much more authentic. We chose this restaurant as it had a lot of people using it and we thought it must be a good sign. I can't remember what I ate...that's how good it was....! I remember my husband's meal though. He asked for a pork chop, well done, but sadly , it was all bloody near the bone. This put him off and me. Service was good, but the foremost thing a restaurant needs to concentrate on is the quality of it's food. Sadly a bloody pork chop may be de-riguer in France, but in the UK it's a health risk.