US$ 164
US$ 225
Courtyard
US$ 126
  • Free Internet
Privilege Hotel Eurociel Centre Comedie(Montpellier)
US$ 219
US$ 74
Priceline
Domaine de Verchant(Castelnau-le-Lez)
US$ 478
All reviewsreasonable valuerooms are basicfamily roomhotel parkingstayed hereeasy accessgood sizeensuitetrainlocationcitycentre
Reviewed 25 December 2016

We overnighted here while travelling Madrid to Milan on the train. It's location is within easy walking distance from the station if you have light luggage. A €10 taxi fare if you take a cab. And in the other direction the city is an easy 10 minute walk. If you need an ATM there is one directly across the road. The greeting and staff were friendly and the hotel does have a small lift. Breakfast was good, not lavish but enough. The room was very basic with no coffee making facilities. It's a very old hotel and while there has been an attempt to renovate it has not covered up the fact that it is tired

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2016

In one line: agreeable receptionists, cleaning woman who doesn't know her job and the greedy owner.
Both receptionists I had an opportunity to speak with (Vincent and Alan) were intelligent and agreeable interlocutors. Our conversations that went beyond regular tourist questions, brought me pure intellectual enjoyment.
The breakfast is over-priced. For 9,5 euros you get a basket with croasson, baguette, butter, hot drink (tea/coffee/chocolate), orange juice, natural yogurt and cereals.Cereals are the only thing you can take as much as you want. With other things in the list be happy with what you get and don't ask more or ask but for the next breakfast.
My room was suffocating: with closed window I hadn't an air, with open one I breathed exhausts.
However this was cleaning woman who ruined my stay. The first and the last time she entered to the room she didn't make a bed, nor replaced the towel she took, but decided that my cup belong to the hotel (or that I don't need it anymore) and took it to the kitchen.
This cup is precious for me and before I discovered what happened with it, I had half an hour in the Hell. And for this "amazing" experience the compensation I received was the price of one breakfast. Now I know why the breakfast is over-priced: the owner of the hotel is a miser.
So it's your decision to stay there or not. Me personally hope I'll find next time another hotel to stay in it.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We chose this hotel for its location very close to Comedie. It was inexpensive (109€ for a triple).
Location was awesome, but the hotel offered a minimum of anything else. We had a triple which was far in the back with a lack of windows. There a lift to get you part way up.

The room was spacious enough, yet a bit tired like the rest of the property. Minimum linens but enough to get you through. The beds were very firm with minimum pillows. Not particularly comfortable.

Free wifi in rooms was nice.
Parking is in public lot. Hotel offers a discount, but only for 12 hours. We were there for 18hours and paid the 24 hour price which was close to 25€. Figure this out before hand.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016

The hotel is located very conveniently near to La Comedie and the train station. Its best asset is the cordial and nice attitude of those who work in it. It is nice and comfortable, but you have to be careful that it closes at 1 AM so if you plan a late dinner or outing be sure to be back on time.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Stayed here for a week. It is just 5minute walk from the train station, 2min walk to La Comedies Square where there is a supermarket, tram stop, tourist bureau and many cafés. The hotel is small, rooms aero clean. I had my own bathroom. Breakfast is available. Staff speak many languages and are accommodating and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business