“Good market Restaurant”
Review of Pizza Capri

Pizza Capri
Reserve with
Pizza Capri is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 477 Restaurants in Versailles
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Strangly enough the best thing is the Pasta, The pizzas that i have seen wit other peopl are really full of cheese and french style italian. I love the place though as its in the central market squere and very lively in summer. In the inside its small so during winter i should reserve. Reasonable price.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely outdoor restaurant in the square both of us had salads which were very tasty and a plate full of fresh food

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there a few times, with both friends and family. I must say I really like this place. The food is good. Service is good. Ambiance is good. If you want a good meal for a decent price, go there. I don’t go to many pizza places, but this is one I’ll definitly return to.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

So we went back me and my friends last june... service remains the same food was great ... the pizza is still one of the best i have tried. They are very consistent keep going and thank you for the warm hospitality

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Located in the place de marché in glamorous Versailles we had the best pizza made with delicious homemade dough and delicious fresh ingredients... we also had fresh homemade pasta that was amazing... added to that is the beautiful "cave like" downstairs area where we should definitely go back to and dine there.

Date of visit: May 2018