“Great food and service.”
Review of Pizza Riva Destra

Pizza Riva Destra
Ranked #137 of 477 Restaurants in Versailles
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Food was great and service was fine. Nice atmosphere and a great location. Anyone looking for somewhere nice in Versailles should definitely consider here.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2016

We were ready for something besides French food after two weeks in France, and this Italian restaurant fit the bill. We especially enjoyed a great bottle of Chianti and the meat and roasted veggie antipasto platters. I can get better veal marsala at home, but my husband enjoyed his penne with chorizo and peppers. We also had a great conversation with our friendly waiter, who shared his Brazilian heritage and his love of dance.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Amazing pizza and very good mood . Excellent service À surprise for Versailles For sure a nice place for having lunch or dinner in Versailles

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Riva Destra is the best pizzaria in vesailles.Quality and service are perfect.I've tested in verious restaurant in Versailles. In my opinion ; I think Riva Destra is the best.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 4 April 2016

If your expectations regarding food quality in a hyper-touristy location are realistic then you won't be disappointed. Service was correct, a bit overbearing but then it IS France after all. I had tagliatelle with gorgonzola and cream, this was nothing special but I can't fault it either, perhaps a bit insipid and the pasta a bit to the north of al dente. My wife went with the eggplant casserole and found it WAY too salty (I didn't taste as I'm vegetarian), they probably didn't rinse the eggplant slices properly after cutting and covering them with salt to draw out the water. I took a look at the pizzas and those actually looked ok so if you visit, perhaps stick to pizza. Judging only the food which I had I'd be inclined to give it a 2.5. Also note that the tables are small and closely packed together (as in most restaurants in touristy locations).

Date of visit: April 2016