“Traditional Food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Odéon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Traditional food and decoration in a very classical restaurante. Well located in Quartier Latin, very good food and service. Can get filled up fast, but worth waiting for.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for some soup and wine, we'll be back for dinner. Absolutely fantastic, only down side is the wait ti get in.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Nope. Low quality food. Tourist trap. I suggest to spend a little more money and eating better! it's also expensive.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Firstly the service was poor. We were crammed in next to two other diners with very little space.

We then placed our order but I noticed people screaming/ shuffling in the corner as if there was a rodent. Whilst waiting for our food and drinks I looked down and saw a mouse nibbling on some food, it then ran over my partners foot. After that we decided to leave. We explained to the waitress about the mice and her response was why are we leaving.

So I did not eat at the restaurant and would not recommend as they have a pest problem. I would report this to the local authority/ food hygiene agencies but as I am not from France I do not know how to go about this.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Cheap food is the only positive. Weird creepy guy who looks like Martin Starr in adventureland just sits at the back of the restaurant and watches you eat. Food was average at best. Other staff were helpful.