“Consistently delicious Indian food in Paris”

Le jardin du Kashmir
Ranked #268 of 19,023 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Batignolles-Monceau
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We stay in Paris for one month every year. On our last visit in 2016, we discovered Jardin du Kashmir. We probably ate there 4 times at least. We have tried many dishes including various vindaloos, curries, butter chicken, etc. Everything has been first rate. Meats have been fresh and well prepared and cooked to perfection. Spiciness is as you wish. It is a small, intimate restaurant with white table cloths and Indian decor. The proprietor is a kind and welcoming gentleman, who also serves the food. We just arrived in Paris yesterday for our 2017 visit and our first lunch was at Jardin du Kashmir. It was as delicious as always.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I stumbled upon this restraunt when i was searching for some genuine indian restraunts in paris. The person who welcomed me in was very generous and kind. He showed me to my seat and swiftly presented me with menu while setting up the plates. The food was quite delicious, especially the cheese naan and chicken curry. It also was not expensive and quite affordable. I recomend this restraunt to any person like me who is in search of a genuine indian restraunt.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I used to have diner alone at this restaurant and tonight went with my wife there. She loved it as well. A really nice Indian restaurant in Paris. Always a nice place to come.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Delicious dinner I ever had in my life. Highly recommended to a curry seeker. Moreover,
a very comfortable, relaxing environment and hospitable owner

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Awesome food and service. I have been to this restaurant with my friends (from Germany, Lithuania and Vietnam). Everyone enjoyed the food. This restaurant is one of the best Indian restaurants in Paris.

And the owner of the restaurant is from India. I have noticed that most of the Indian restaurants in Europe are owned by Bangladeshi guys. So try this place for sure.

Tasty Indian food!!!!! :)