“Lovely bakery, great treats”
Review of Bontemps

Bontemps
Ranked #15 of 319 Bakeries in Paris
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We had picked up a few things at a rotisserie chicken restaurant down the road and asked about a place to pick up desserts. They sent us here, and were we lucky! Beautiful store, beautiful treats, very pleasant staff.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Although in Marais there is no shortage of good and great pastry shops, this place still stands out. There is a vast choice of pastries and sablés to choose from, one more delicious than the other. Personal favorite includes their Pavlova aux agrumes.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 May 2018

I was only curious about this patisserie when I walk pass the Bontemps. I saw that there were small sablés like petit four, so I bought a small piece of those and right away. Had I not eaten a big lunch beforehand, I would have gotten another (larger) one to devour instantly.
Friendly staff and not expensive.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I didn't know about this pastry shop, just was crossing and decided to come. For 100% it was one of the best that i try in paris about tartalets. The dough for minion was perfectly crunch, the insert was nicely fresh and strong in taste. Vitrin looks like u are already in heaven! Strongly recommend everything with sicilian oranges! Thanks allot

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank C2882SG_
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I accidentally found the place while strolling around the neighborhood. The display window caught my attention. My husband and I tried 2 kinds of mini tarts, both tasted great. You can really tell that they're fresh and quality ingredients were used. I will definitely come back whenever am in Paris.

Date of visit: March 2017