“Breakfast everyday”

Ranked #52 of 317 Bakeries in Paris
Neighbourhood: Les Halles
Neighbourhood: Les Halles
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Closest place to our hotel for breakfast. Great staff, clean, great coffe and a good selection of pastry. Well worth a visit. You wont be disappointed

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This was a good bakery that was open early and on my way to the metro. The ladies who worked there amused my horrible French and helped me with directions. The food was fantastic (freshly baked bread and great coffee). I didn't dine in but I imagine the lunch there is good as well.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Great location, lovely ambiance (not much character, is quite modern and super clean) but very very delicious food, pastries, and coffee. We liked it so much that have gone there almost every day during our very long stay in Paris. The quiche with salmon is one of the best I've ever had. Love that they open super early too!

1  Thank Anya R
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

This place is the perfect alternative if you’re looking for an authentic Paris brasserie experience. The food was yummy and abundant and also a good deal. The guy who served has been very kind.
Good work!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

When we are in Paris we are always searching for croissants. This place is hidden off the main street but worth finding. Very good croissants and the baguettes are perfectly done.