“A great find!”

Ranked #984 of 19,528 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Madeleine
Neighbourhood: Madeleine
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

One of the highlights of our trip! Sweet, little place with a friendly hostess/chef and DELICIOUS crepes. We had a lemon curd crepe and a traditional savory crepe with ham, egg, and cheese. Both were excellent. A great find!

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a reviewReviews (348)

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Best crepes in Paris. I wanted my partner to discover the taste of real French crepes and it worked! It was really delicious! And the owner was super friendly, spoke a good English and was very entertaining. Will go back next time I'm in Paris!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank jossb707
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My wife, my two sisters and I went to Max and Britany due to the good reviews from TripAdvisor. It was not because our expectations were super high, but once we arrived we straight away understood the fuzz.

The service is amazing and how nice the owners are to talk to. We really felt at home while being there.

The crepes were very delicious. You can buy a crepe + small hot beverage for 4,50 euros and large beverage 5,00. Cheap, deliciousness and cozy... Go, go, go!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Whoever was working there when we visited was pretty aggressive and unpleasant. Admittedly we were dumb tourists and responded to her rapid fire French from the second we walked in with a stunned and blank look (which was clearly annoying) before advising that we didn't speak much French. She then told us that we should have just spoken English straight away as everyone in Paris speaks English, even though she was still really abrupt and rude with a Spanish family who did come in speaking English immediately? We didn't want to be rude and presumptuous by speaking only English but I don't think you could win here.

The crepes were fine, we just got simple ones as we wanted to leave as soon as possible but I found them a bit dry and overly sweet. The two stars are for price and the passable coffee.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank laurencunn
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Everything here is wonderful and fresh! The crepes and waffles are amazing. Try the fresh pressed orange juice and the homemade granola too. The owners were so friendly and helpful and happy to speak French with my sons and English with me and my husband. This spot is close to our hotel and my guess is we will return for another yummy breakfast soon

Date of visit: June 2017