I had the privilege to dine twice at the Bristol restaurant in August and November 2011
We both had an outstanding evening
The food is probably the best I have experienced so far, it's extremely tasteful.
Much better than other 3 Michelin stars restaurants in Paris in NY
The service is both extremely efficient and also extremely nice & Friendly.
You really feel welcome and at home from the minute your arrive in this beautiful hotel.
The staff know how to make you feel comfortable and unique.
We went with our baby (she turned 6 month in November) and each time it was a great experience. They're very child friendly there.
Our baby received a complimentary plate of mashed potatoes and a stuffed animal
The mashed potatoes were delicious.
As a matter of fact, our daughter didn't eat last week the mashed potatoes of Joel Robuchon but did eat the one from Le Bristol
We received our desert and shortly after my wife had to leave to take care of our baby
My wife desert was a warm souffle. One of the staff remove her desert (as it became cold) and make another brand new one when she was back.
We also received two bags of "mignardise" to take home.
Few informations :
- The glassware are made by Baccarat and the silverware of the regular Christofle products (not the "cheap" Christofle hotel products)
- We don't eat meat and the entire staff was aware of that (even the waiter who bring us some bread told us that we can't eat this bread as there is meat inside, they had a large selections of breads)
- The entire staff knew our name and knew our daughter name
- The prices are correct. It's easy to pay more for a less quality restaurant
- When we went there in August, the valet bring us to the restaurant and we even didn't have the say our name (it seems that even the valet was aware that a couple with a baby will come for dinner)
- This time also we didn't have to say our name as they remember us from last time
- The restaurant is part of the Amex fine dining program and they have a couple of tables booked daily. Suggest to take advantage of that if you're an Amex Plat or centurion card holder.
In my opinion this is the best 3 michelin stars restaurants in France both for the food and the service
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.