“Nice first minutes, but...”
Review of Aperock Cafe

Aperock Cafe
Ranked #59 of 467 Nightlife in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We went there to drink some beer and listen some Rock. We started to drink our beer and it was very nice. But... after some time, they started to show a Handball game on TV... the music was over... and... Where the rock went out?? Who stopped the ROCK?

It became a sports bar in just few minutes... I went there to listen music, not to watch a game...

Oh.. and you will have to drink in a "plastic cup"...

Reviewed 11 May 2016

We stumbled upon this place after a lovely meal at L'Ange 20. The music was very rock oriented and the extreme sport videos playing in the background made it an interesting place for a drink. It would be safe to say that in our 30s we were the oldest people there, but that didn't bother anyone. Especially us. The staff were friendly, as were the local drinkers. Definitely somewhere I would visit the next time I am in Paris.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Popped in here with a couple of friends on a quiet Monday evening. The place is nicely decorated with a rock theme and for some reason with an Irish theme too.

I bought a round of 3 pints and it came to €23.50. Sorry but for that price I want my pint served in a gold cup that I get to take home afterwards. I know Paris can be expensive but I thought I was well off the tourist track here so wasn't expecting that.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

This is the best bar you can find in Paris: good music, good vibes, good people and great atmosphere overall.
The bar tenders will bring you special care and make you feel home (which really makes you feel like you could stay forever ;)).
Always cool encounterings, close to the Bataclan, se even great before concerts, close to all kinds of restaurants in rue Oberkampf, couldn't be better located. You'll make friends there for sure and will not want to leave back to your old favorite bar!

1  Thank Caroline K