We loved our stay at the WO! There were so many great things about this hotel:
- The staff was always friendly, helpful and English-speaking. As soon as we checked in, the woman whipped out a map of Paris and showed us things we would like to see and told us the best way to get there.
- The room was always clean
- The location is great! It is a block from Gare Saint Lazare train station, which is a large station, making it easy to get around the city. However since it is on a small side street, it was very quiet and we never heard the trains.
- Free Wifi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect hotel for a stay in Paris. A designer hotel, the WO - Wilson Opera - is located in a quiet street in the heart of the business district in Paris's 8th arrondissement. A short walk from the Gare Saint-Lazare, the WO will surprise you with the convenience of its location between the Champs-Elysees, Opera, Madeleine and Paris's famous department stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel WO - Wilson Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.