All reviews l'oiseau blanc rooftop restaurant dressing room oscar de la renta japanese toilet eiffel tower arc de triomphe guest relations walk in wardrobe concierge team four seasons room service favorite hotel hotel is beautiful two sinks plaza athenee george v
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can you fall in love with a hotel? I just loved every minute of it! I can not describe how good this place is. The people working there are so well trained and they do everything for you to feel great.

Thank you for the great stay. Soon I am coming back and do a full review for my travel page.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
ThePeninsulaParis, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience of The Peninsula Paris.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you again and I hope we have to pleasure to welcome you back with us soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff treats everyone like royalty and the bar's atmosphere is incredibly cosy! I have gone twice, once for teatime and once for cocktails and I have never been disappointed. Tip: their Xmas teatime is the best with cutely shaped pastries.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your five star review of The Peninsula Paris. It gives me such pleasure to read such brilliant comments and I am happy that we met your expectations.

I will share your review with the wider team and I hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel counts with an excellent location with impeccable service and very attentive staff. Well-sized rooms with all the modern amenities. Amazing SPA and acclimatized swimming pool. Definitely a positive experience!

Stayed: October 2018

Dear Sir,

What a wonderful review to have read, thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experiences relating to The Peninsula Paris.

I will share your review and kind compliments with the wider team.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just a short one night stay but I just had to write to say how exceptional the service was - and this was everyone I engaged in. The service at the Peninsula Paris must be the benchmark for other hoteliers to try and emulate.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

It fills me with so much joy to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us at The Peninsula Paris and that we made a lasting impression with your first stay.

Thank you kindly for your enthusiastic review, please be assured that I will share your compliments with the wider team. I truly hope that we can welcome you back for another stellar experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the elegant decor and tasteful amenities to the exceptional service and rooftop bar with panoramic views, The Peninsula Paris is perfection. Sure, it’s slightly further from the Louvre and shopping around Boulevard Haussmann but the area is lovely and there are many restaurants and bars within walking distance. Plus, there’s a metro stop nearby, which will take you anywhere you want to go.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lindsay C

Dear Madam,

Thank you kindly for your positive, enthusiastic review of The Peninsula Paris I am delighted to have read how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please be assured that I will share your compliments with the wider team. I truly hope that we can welcome you back for another exceptional experience.