All reviews l'oiseau blanc rooftop restaurant dressing room oscar de la renta japanese toilet eiffel tower arc de triomphe guest relations walk in wardrobe concierge team four seasons room service favorite hotel hotel is beautiful two sinks plaza athenee george v
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The Peninsula Paris is a gorgeous hotel with every amenity one might expect from the legendary hotel group. The immaculate public spaces are enormous and well designed. The service is top notch and fairly personable. And the guest rooms (I booked a Deluxe room with a street view) are very well planned — the bathroom and dressing room were spacious and extremely well considered. And small but important touches like the clever valet boxes and in-room technology made my stay even more pleasant.

I only have three comments or recommendations:
— More plantings or flowers within the building to offset the space’s inorganic perfection. The property doesn’t accommodate a garden like you’d find at some other luxury properties.
— To expand Lili’s hours and offerings, including service to to the bar. One should be able to order dim sum at any time (I would say dim sum on demand could be the greatest luxury!).
— To incorporate a greater sense of heritage into the narrative of the hotel. This would lend a gravitas or energy that is fully enjoyed by the Peninsula’s well-armed competitors.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank travellish
ThePeninsulaParis, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for such an enthusiastic review and for your suggestions.
I believe our team succeeded in making your stay as comfortable as possible and this gives me great pleasure!

The team and myself are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We were lucky to celebrate our marriage in this magnificent hotel in Paris. Everything was at the top level from A to Z. All the staff was extremely professional and reactive - all of my demands (and believe me, there were quite a few) were satisfied. They made me the happiest Brie ever (well, my future husband contibuted to the happiness as well ;) )

The hotel proposes great marriage packages including cocktail, dinner, the room for a night for the newly weds and even a diner at L'Oiseau Blanc (the best view in Paris in my opinion) for our first anniversary!!! They have everything you might need before or during the best day of your life: beauty specialists, florist, the wedding cake, the musicians, etc... I don't think that we could find a better place - all of our guests said that "It was probably the most beautiful wedding we've ever been to"...

We did the cocktail in the famous La Rotonde room and then the dinner in the ballroom. The great thing is that the ballroom is perfectly noise-isolated so there's no noise issue or limited time for the party compared to a lot of other hotels.

When arrived to the Hotel, all the staff was amazingly kind, everyone knew about our venue and all our requests were fulfulled immediately, which is not always the case in Paris, even in great hotels.

As for the room, we opted for the apartment (and it was Oh So Worth it!!) spacious, comfortable and perfect in every detail, we were amazed.

I will probably not talk about the beauty of the inside, the outside, the restaurants, the view, the patio and the room of the hotel - you can see it by the pictures. If I had to point out one thing, I would probably say that Peninsula is very different from any Parisian Hotel in terms of the service (you are treated royal), the room space (everyone knows that rooms are small in Paris, which is not the case here) and the organisation (nothing is lost or forgotten, all the staff is professional, which is not always the case in Paris). It feels more like in the best hotels in Dubai or New York than in Paris, in terms of service.

Probably the best place to stay and to organise your event (personal or business) in Paris - the professional staff will do everything and your only mission will be to enjoy it. How does that sound?

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Faizutdinova
PeninsulaPAR, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Madam,

On behalf of the entire team at The Peninsula Paris I would like to congratulate you for your wedding and to thank you for choosing our property to celebrate such a special occasion!
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us in such sweet and positive words. I will make sure to share your compliments with the team.
I am absolutely delighted to read how big a success your wedding celebration was.
We know how stressful organizing such a special event is and I am very glad to read the dedication of our team spared you from it.
We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to celebrate your first anniversary at L'Oiseau Blanc.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Our 2nd stay at this lovely location. The hotel is spectacular in every way. However it is the service that truly sets it apart from other 5* resorts. We had an issue with our room and some construction noise from a nearby property. The front desk staff immediately notified the manager and he proactively resolved the situation immediately. The solution was beyond our expectation. We are fortunate to have stayed in many fine hotels throughout Europe. For us there is no better hotel than the Peninsula Paris and we cannot wait to return.

Stayed: November 2016
PeninsulaPAR, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback following your second stay with us.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This hotel is almost worth the absurd prices they charge. Our suite was comfortable and as hi-tech as I have ever encountered. Everything was controlled by a bedside I-Pad. We were sightseeing and did not have the time to use any spa or fitness services. The concierge service was very helpful. Staying here makes you feel elegant.

Room Tip: Stay at this hotel guarantees a good room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
PeninsulaPAR, Gérant at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your review and sharing your feedbacks with us.
I am delighted you enjoyed our in-room technology, especially the bedside panels, allowing you to control the ambiance of your room and providing useful information and tips for a perfect stay in Paris.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Peninsula Paris for 3 nights. This hotel is amazing!! The place is just gorgeous and the staff is wonderful. We got to check in inside of our room and received an upgrade to a junior suite. The room was very spacious and well appointed. The food at the hotel was very good and we really enjoyed ending our day at the bar for a night cap. Get a cocktail, they are delicious and watching them make them is fun too! Coffee and tea outside was very nice mid day. The concierge was very helpful and even snagged us a reservation for dinner on the Eiffel Tower last minute. I will always remember our great trip to Paris and The Peninsula. Looking forward to staying at another one of their properties the next chance we get!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michellepasquinelli
PeninsulaPAR, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us.
I had the pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay.
I have already shared your comments with our team.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future.