“Perfect in everyway!”

Ranked #129 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
Sydney
“Perfect in everyway!”
Reviewed 30 June 2012

It is lovely to write a review that actually meets every expectation. We have just returned from a 5 night stay at this delightful hotel. We arrived early around 7.30am after a long flight from Australia and did not have to wait until the usual check-in time, we were very lucky. The room albeit small had everything we wanted, including a nice large bath, shower and all the little extras. All the positive reviews written here are accurate, the staff are warm and friendly, location excellent and most importantly for me, whisper quiet at night. We had the buffet breakfast as part of our package and were very happy with it. We checked out of our room at 11am but our luggage was stored for us until that evening and we were given access to showers etc which was great. We would love to stay at this hotel again - merveilleux!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2012

My husband used to stay in this hotel when traveling on business but it was a first time when we stayed there over a couple of days with our 9 months baby girl.

The hotel is beautifully made with lots of taste, nice selection of food for breakfast, it is small but cosy. But what impressed me the most is the excellence in service. Not only I was offered a kettle and bottle warmer but also baby bath (did not need though) and even a highchair was Stokke (high quality expensive chair, if you don't know, not a cheap plastic one). Nobody minded taking some of my products for my baby to store in their big fridge and I would take some of it and give back when required. And no problems for storing the buggy and car seat downstairs.

Simply put I just felt that all my needs were taken care of with a sincere smile on the face. It was our first trip since the weaning stage and I was worried about all the required logistics. All staff in this hotel made the whole experience an easy and a very nice one. My little one even got a present of a very nice bunny, she really liked it:). Will definitely return there!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Olessia W
England
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Bad points-
TV in the bathroom did not get a signal.

Good points-
Everything else! The staff were so helpful and friendly Service was impecable and hotel is so charming. I find it really hard to believe that some people have found the staff rude. We dealt with loads of them from the conceirge, breakfast servers, cleaners and reception. All so helpful. The conceirge even stood outside in the rain to make sure we got in the right taxi.

My hubby lost his passport and they called taxi's for us, gave us the details for the embassy, let us use the facilities even though we had checked out (including internet). It could have been so much worse without their help and I would sincerely like to thank the hotel. This was treat for my 40th. Had chocs and wine waiting for me in the room. Lovely touched like toiletries, fluffy robes and slippers are in the room. Just perfect.

I am fussy but I would absolutley go back to this hotel again and again and again. Loved it.

See you soon Les Jardins de la Villa xx

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Emma7272
Calgary
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed 3 nights at the hotel at the beginning of May. The hotel was beautiful, clean, and the staff were very helpful. The location was great. Close to cafe's, shops, and the metro.
My only complaint was that the cleaning staff came into the room even though we had a do not enter sign on the door.
Overall amazing hotel in Paris

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I just came back from a short stay at this hotel as a suprise for my mother's 60th birthday - the hotel was absolutely stunning and the staff were superb! I now have a very happy mother who said her stay in Paris left her feeling like a queen!

We didn't have breakfast there as it seemed quite pricey and wasn't included in our booking but we found an AMAZING little cafe called 'Guest' a minute from the hotel. - Their pizza at lunch time is incredible and it seems very popular with the locals.

Lovely area of Paris with lovely staff - couldn't ask for anything more!

Just a little tip - if you're going to the Eiffel Tower or Notre Dame, get the overground (RER) and sit on the top deck of the train - you get some fantastic views!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends