All reviews macaroons le timbre hotel des academies luxembourg gardens boutique hotel rooms are small vavin metro station superior room side street around the corner great boutique yogurt continental breakfast restaurant recommendations wonderful hotel a wonderful stay latin quarter
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The rooms of this hotel are similar to the ones I've seen in other establishments of the same category.

However, I was impressed by the kindness of the staff. It was impressive.

I was there for work, and my colleague and I used the lounge to work during the afternoon without any problem.

One thing that annoyed me was the car/taxi service to the airport. The one they called, which seemed to be regular, didn't accept credit cards. I'm less than sure that it was an official csr car service. In my point of view, this is not acceptable for a hotel in this category to associate itself with such a car service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Amandine F, Directeur général at Hotel des Academies et des Arts, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear M.Laquinte,

We sincerely thank you for your feedback on your stay at the hotel des Académies et des Arts, and thank you especially for having put the accent on the quality of the service of our team.

The lounges of the hotel are, indeed, a very pleasant place to work in all serenity or enjoy a tea, a drink, accompanied by a soft music.

I am sorry that your transport did not expect your needs.
We offer the choice of 2 types of partners, a transport company with private drivers, booking in advance, and billing on your hotel invoice; or a taxi company with which we have priority for orders and which does not require prior reservation, guest pay directly to the driver (credit card or cash according to the driver's equipment).

We hope to see you again soon in our hotel,

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Wonderful hotel with a great ambiance, location and staff. The bed was very comfortable, location was perfect and room was spacious and perfect for a couple. We had a wonderful stay here and will return. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amandine F, Directeur général at Hotel des Academies et des Arts, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

I am very pleased to read you were completely enchanted by our hotel.

It is true that the location of the hotel is wonderful , in a neighbourhood full of nice and tasty restaurants and art galleries.

I am glad to see that you appreciate our staff and our rooms.

Thank you and we will be glad to welcome you again for your next Parisian trip,

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We are travelling a lot ,and I have to admit that the staff at this hotel is the best we ever met!!!Helpfull,polite,each of them gave us the feeling that we are the most important guest,and did everything to satisfy us.
The location is very good,near to the Metro,very good restaurants-recomended by the staff'the room(supirior)is small, but well organized,clean and the bathroom is big and convinient! RecomThe french breakfast is nice ,and we enjoyed our stay vert much!!!!

Stayed: September 2018

Dear TovaRanana,

We THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH for considering our staff as the best one you ever met !! Indeed, the team of the hotel des Académies et des arts is always at your disposal with the best addresses, if you want to visit the city, enjoy wonderful restaurants or city tour reservations.

The location of the hotel is one of our strongholds..the neighbourhood, full of art galleries and nice restaurants, is one of the most Parisian points of the city!

We actually have different room sizes with different categories, so we would be more than pleased to welcome you back and we will make sure you will be allocated in one of our Deluxe rooms. We also appreciate your positive review about our breakfast.

Thank you very much again and hope to see you soon back in Paris!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

During her last convention in Europe (Milano), my wife went for the recommendation of the ERS.... Wrong! This time, she picked the lodgings herself... Thanfully. This hotel has great and friendly staff, is very well located, the bed is very comfortable, the price is fair, the rooms are very clean, but the room, like many European hotels, are small.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear jhatch ,

Thank you very much for your lovely comment!

The hotel's team does their best to assist you and we are more than happy to read that you appreciated their service.

Next time we invite you to contact us directly to enjoy our Deluxe rooms that are bigger and more comfortable. We are sure that you will love them!

Thank you very much again and we hope to see you soon in Paris!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about my time spent at this hotel. The rooms ( I booked another night at the end of my trip because I liked it so much) were beautiful and comfortable. The hotel was in a great location, within walking distance of the metro as well as shopping and multiple restaurants. The staff was wonderful and friendly, especially Luis the reception manager, who was incredibly kind and helpful. He gave great recommendations of places to explore and restaurants to try and was an integral part of making my first trip to Paris easy and memorable. I highly recommend a stay at this hotel, especially for first time travelers to Paris.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank robynhmidi
Amandine F, Directeur général at Hotel des Academies et des Arts, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Robynhmidi,

Thank you very very much for such an amazing review!

We really appreciate your positive comments about the location of the hotel and it’s area which is surrounded by nice restaurants, shopping areas and most of the main attractions of the city.

We would like to thank you for mentionnig our staff, especially Luis, who is always at your full disposal.

Once again thank you very much and we hope to see you back again in Paris, we will be more than happy to welcome you again!

Warm regards,